D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruvs and bruvettes, why didn't anyone tell me about this fuckery earlier?!

The Brits are going too far!! Haha

They use actors for the movements and voices, snd then use AI to change their faces. At the end they reveal what the actors look like.

Oh shit

There's a Mark Wahlberg episode and that mfkr sounds just like him!! Hahaha

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
:dunno: Probably all really happened and they are trying to play it off by saying it's a deep fake. And depending on how my comments are taken who's to say this isn't a deep fake?
Welcome to the rabbit hole, how deep y'all willing to go?
rod-serling-in-the-twilight-zone.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BAG

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is terrifying.

You already know the puppetmaster for the reichpublicans are figuring out how to incorporate this into the 2024 elections.
It's not even necessary to put in any more work. The entire "fake news" narrative is founded, in part, on their belief that anything can be faked, even evidence that clearly isn't. So any time someone produces stuff like this, it just cements in their mind that whatever audio/video they don't like must be fake.

In fact, it goes deeper than that, because they don't even have to believe that it is fake. Just the argument that it could be is enough for them to hunker down and troll the universe.

And I know you probably meant creating fake videos of Democrats saying/doing things, but the truth is that the GOP has so ingrained their base that Democrats are evil that they really don't need to fake anything to confirm that. Sad, but true.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
It's not even necessary to put in any more work. The entire "fake news" narrative is founded, in part, on their belief that anything can be faked, even evidence that clearly isn't. So any time someone produces stuff like this, it just cements in their mind that whatever audio/video they don't like must be fake.

In fact, it goes deeper than that, because they don't even have to believe that it is fake. Just the argument that it could be is enough for them to hunker down and troll the universe.

And I know you probably meant creating fake videos of Democrats saying/doing things, but the truth is that the GOP has so ingrained their base that Democrats are evil that they really don't need to fake anything to confirm that. Sad, but true.

well said

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
There is a kat on the gram who does some killer tom cruise deepfakes
He does and says crazy tom cruise shit:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
PopCorn
Starring Presidents Biden/Obama

These were made within the last month.

They pretty rough, but you will immediately know after watching it on why they striking in Hollyweird.