Debate: The girl you embarrased to say you got a crush on...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Every guy has that one girl you hate to admit turns you on...

sometimes you don't even know why...

tina-fey-tank-top.jpg

tina-fey.jpg

fey_tina2.jpg

funnygirls.jpg

tina_fey.jpg

tina-fey-biography-2.jpg

tinafey_21313.jpg

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had a crush on Cyndi lauper

Roddy Piper to Hulk Hogan "the reason everyone liked you so much is because everyone hated me so much"

I truly hated piper for this

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm talking chicks most people do not see as SEXY or SEX SYMBOLS or women Black men would generally not find attractive and put next to an Amber Easton or Selma Hayek...

so no King Magazine girls and shit...

just women that have an unexplainable attractiveness that you can't really explain and wouldn't neccessarily broadcast to everyone...

celebrity-pictures-tina-fey-smart-sexy.jpg

tinafey-bust.jpg

tinafey.jpg

fey_tina_cp_5775311.jpg

Last edited:

T_R_O_N_I_X

Rising Star
Registered
I like this geeky chick right here. Leah Busque. She's nobody special. Just a chic who got funded for a startup she founded. I just like geeky chics. They got a certain sex appeal about em.

2hmk9xt.png

leah_scooter.jpeg

Dragonfly Jones

Home practicing on my arts
Registered
Since this turned into a white girl crush thread here you go.

Katy Perry " cause Katy got nice tittays" Tron from Chappelle show
Katy-Perry-Elmo-Shirt.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Man Raven-Symone is the truth. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Tina Fey was my choice too.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know something tells me if you actually saw her in the flesh, all that crush stuff would float away. All you'll see is a plain old white woman.

this thread has me :confused:

most of the dudes post photoshopped booty models and rarely admit that some "unconvential" women attract them in a more real world way...

I mentioned my tina Fey crush and realized through casual office talk , ALOt of brothas also found her smart and attractive but wouldn't readily admit to anyone especially black girls...

even the chick from fringe...

although she is an actor playing a little nerdy some women are easily intimadated by that quility as "attractive".

I even had wo,em at the office say we DON'T REALLY find these "smart " women attractive...that most men couldn't be in a relationship with a woman that outspoken and intelligent.

we respectfully disagreed.

so I wanted to see who the fam found attractive not because of a big butt or anything but just something about the person that gets them...

funny most are white but a couple are african american...

I still doubt I'm gonna see a brother post Whoopi though
:lol::lol:

elchoccolatte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would get my Halo-on with these hoes

:lol:

I can relate to this thread, There's a couple from the Hispanic channels too... :D

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
My crush changes frequently but Snubs from Hak5.com. Huge tig ol's but not in this shot. Something about chicks that are into tech!!! My crush used to be Carly Fiorina (former CEO of HP)

snubs_boomgfheadshot.jpg

Legs for days and a Morgan graduate. Vic Jagger aka One Radio Vixen from the Russ Parr Show. #TwitterCrush

radio.jpg

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My crush changes frequently but Snubs from Hak5.com. Huge tig ol's but not in this shot. Something about chicks that are into tech!!! My crush used to be Carly Fiorina (former CEO of HP)

snubs_boomgfheadshot.jpg

Legs for days and a Morgan graduate. Vic Jagger aka One Radio Vixen from the Russ Parr Show. #TwitterCrush

radio.jpg

:yes: