Darrkman says “No voting! No vucking!”

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
For all the die hards, let's be clear. For almost 4 years, black men have been adamant regarding specific policies that benefit black people. Before the election, Biden and Kamala told black man Oshea Jackson that they would have a sit down to discuss the CWBA. And here we are, almost 4 years later, nothing.

Now with the election around the corner, instead of addressing black men's issues and concerns, the tactic is to threaten black men sexually. It doesn't matter that 82% of black men still vote exclusively Democrat making black men the second most loyal Democratic voting base behind black women. To them, that's not enough. So it's vote Democrat or no sex for straight or gay black men.

How can people see this and still be ok?
you-aint-black-biden.gif

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For all the die hards, let's be clear. For almost 4 years, black men have been adamant regarding specific policies that benefit black people. Before the election, Biden and Kamala told black man Oshea Jackson that they would have a sit down to discuss the CWBA. And here we are, almost 4 years later, nothing.

Now with the election around the corner, instead of addressing black men's issues and concerns, the tactic is to threaten black men sexually. It doesn't matter that 82% of black men still vote exclusively Democrat making black men the second most loyal Democratic voting base behind black women. To them, that's not enough. So it's vote Democrat or no sex for straight or gay black men.

How can people see this and still be ok?
you-aint-black-biden.gif

If you disagree with anything here your trolling

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
first its vote or die

now

its no votine

no vucking

it would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic

the sad part are the wenchs that actually

listen to someone else tell them what to do,

instead of following their own minds..

thats the REAL pathetic shit...

fuck your votes fuck you vuck...

and your overpriced coochie..

could do waay better for waay less

without having to vote

look what biden got me...

and unlawful mandates

and a bunch of sexually confused men

yelling some shit about pronouns..

the whole country stops for this shit

under a biden adminstration..

talk about wasting a vote!!

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Funny thing is they said to vote. They didn't say "Vote Democrat". But a bunch of folks in their feelings still. Voting even applies to your precious, beloved, white supremacist Republican party.

LMAO.

Carry on.
Because it's not just this video. It's a multi-faceted approach.

First, pressure you to vote.
Second, pressure you to only vote one way.

You know as well as I do that if a black person votes anything other than democrat he or she is attacked and vilified.

Exhibit A.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Because it's not just this video. It's a multi-faceted approach.

First, pressure you to vote.
Second, pressure you to only vote one way.

You know as well as I do that if a black person votes anything other than democrat he or she is attacked and vilified.

Exhibit A.

Bro go vote Republican to your heart's content. No one gives a fuck.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
While I am definitely not gonna cosign the undercover agenda pushers, it is odd that there seems to be this weird energy towards Black male voters who are the second most loyal group of Democratic voters...haven't seen this energy towards White women who undercut Hillary in 2016

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
While I am definitely not gonna cosign the undercover agenda pushers, it is odd that there seems to be this weird energy towards Black male voters who are the second most loyal group of Democratic voters...haven't seen this energy towards White women who undercut Hillary in 2016

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Funny thing is they said to vote. They didn't say "Vote Democrat". But a bunch of folks in their feelings still. Voting even applies to your precious, beloved, white supremacist Republican party.

LMAO.

Carry on.

Okay, man. Let's not be obtuse here. You know they're playing the numbers game. Hoping the demographic come out just so they can follow the programming and vote Dem.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Okay, man. Let's not be obtuse here. You know they're playing the numbers game. Hoping the demographic come out just so they can follow the programming and vote Dem.

Every political party tries to get their voters out. And like I said, any of you niggus that want to vote Republican, GO DO IT. No one gives a single fuck.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Republican coons don't want to have sex with Black people anyway so they're excluded from this video from the jump.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Fuck them too. lmao. But that's three. Now do you want to show the Black conservatives? I can post them. You want me to or nah?

Feel free to post the Black conservatives. I'm non-partisan. But keep in mind that two of the three I posted are in the most powerful positions in the country. Not just random pundits. So just saying "fuck them too" ain't saying much.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Do you offer:

stimulus
reparations
money for black farmers
projects to increase black farming
urban restoration
improved schools
fair jail sentences
police live in the neighborhood they work

NOPE.

Some gay dude saying you can't smash in a rap video. That's all you need to get black people to vote. Don't give em shit but a video and they will vote for us and still not get shit. Even though most black people aren't for this transgender, gay shit, they accept it because you ain't black if you don't vote for us and not get shit.

Completely brainwashed.

Republicans are for that fuckery and full of obvious racists but since the other party doesn't tell you they hate you, you think the other white man wants to help you. :smh:

Until you make demands, you will continue to get played.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Feel free to post the Black conservatives. I'm non-partisan. But keep in mind that two of the three I posted are in the most powerful positions in the country. Not just random pundits. So just saying "fuck them too" ain't saying much.

Non partisan?

Post the anti Republican threads you have started this year.

Because a non partisan would criticize both parties equally. So link your anti repuiblican threads below.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Don't act dumb and act like you don't know which party funded this buffoonery and who they're appealing to.

Bro, go wear your Kanye White Lives Matter shirt and vote Republican to your heart's content. Lots of black Republicans in Texas.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
So these are comparable to a Vice President and a Supreme Court justice???

You could have at least posted Clarence Thomas to buttress your silly argument.

By your logic...

GettyImages-159857771-7fd78f067a4945608345806ae1c5e153.jpg

Checkmate.

None of them compare to the President of the United States.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
As I figured, no real rebuttal to what I said. Only emotions. Typical :lol:

Post your proof this was funded and planned by the Democratic Party. Because you're just pulling shit out your ass lmao.

And Kanye got shirts for you Black Republican.