Daredevil Reboot Rumored For FX

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
you misunderstand the terms of the license

Yes Marvel can't use the same characters / shows on TV for a few years ...
but what that also means is that Marvel legally can do a new series, name it Daredevil: The Man Without Fear... and use a new actor to play Daredevil, new costume design, scraping everything used in Netflix and then faithfully build the characters and story around a Frank Miller, Bendis or Brubaker arc

A serious Foggy, with Karen Page as a heroine ho and the comic version of Kingpin

Many of these character retcons are inplace for legal loopholes for the licensor

@ViCiouS >>>>>>>>>

Now you got me hyped for a reboot.

Damn you cuz

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
you misunderstand the terms of the license

Yes Marvel can't use the same characters / shows on TV for a few years ...
but what that also means is that Marvel legally can do a new series, name it Daredevil: The Man Without Fear... and use a new actor to play Daredevil, new costume design, scraping everything used in Netflix and then faithfully build the characters and story around a Frank Miller, Bendis or Brubaker arc

A serious Foggy, with Karen Page as a heroine ho and the comic version of Kingpin

Many of these character retcons are inplace for legal loopholes for the licensor

But to be fair?

Vincent IS the definitive Kingpin.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he could be - but haven't seen a screenplay written with a real Kingpin yet

The Spiderverse movie version and Vincent were perfect.

To tackle that Frank Miller version?

On film?

I dont know.

Thats why I immediately thought all thise FX shows fit that dark anti hero multi layered villian tone.

Remember Anthony anderson on the shield?

Vic makey?

Thats the thing, the physical is so much a part of that character in fact i think the actor who plays vic makay although short could pull it off, in fact his height could be an interesting twist.

Kingpin is so smart menacing evil morally ambiguous twisted narcissistic wants to be loved...

Again, Vincent to me just made Wilson so believable

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow...

You think the actors playing Jessica and Luke weren't good?

JJ actress basically said she's done... She just had a baby... Who knows... Money talks ...

LC and Misty are signed to new shows.... Misty is actually the Star of her show...

Besides Iron Fist all the actors were cast well but who knows in year or 2 if the actors schedules even line up for a reboot...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

What's the point of mentioning the events of the first Avengers in season 1 of Jessica Jones then...:confused::confused::confused:

And,Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D kinda did affected some of the events of the movies,particularly,Winter Soldier..You can't tell me,the first half of S.H.I.E.L.D didn't play a part in some way in Winter Soldier...Especially, how the second half of the first season and season two was still dealing with Hydra at the time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What's the point of mentioning the events of the first Avengers in season 1 of Jessica Jones then...:confused::confused::confused:

And,Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D kinda did affected some of the events of the movies,particularly,Winter Soldier..You can't tell me,the first half of S.H.I.E.L.D didn't play a part in some way in Winter Soldier...Especially, how the second half of the first season and season two was still dealing with Hydra at the time.

Of COURSE it did...

why everybody forget Thor was DIRECTLY connect to SHIELD TV show?

@ViCiouS has a FEW detailed posts fully detailing the behind the scenes of Marvel TV VS Marvel Movies...

sh*t should be a Netflix docu series ny itself.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yo @ViCiouS @ansatsusha_gouki @fonzerrillii

I think we might have stumbled onto our new Kingpin

michael-chiklis-premiere-american-horror-story-freak-show-01.jpg

I WANT my 10 percent

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@ViCiouS

I feel like sending this to FX but damn..

I also feel like we should get a cut if that sh*t goes thru.

Cause we came up with a WINNER!!!

What you think?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Of COURSE it did...

why everybody forget Thor was DIRECTLY connect to SHIELD TV show?

@ViCiouS has a FEW detailed posts fully detailing the behind the scenes of Marvel TV VS Marvel Movies...

sh*t should be a Netflix docu series ny itself.

You had Sif in a few episodes on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. When those episodes were on,it kinda got better....imo..:dunno:

Let's not forget Nick Fury was in the season finale.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You had Sif in a few episodes on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. When those episodes were on,it kinda got better....imo..:dunno:

Let's not forget Nick Fury was in the season finale.

EXACTLY...

trust me Vicious will break down the behind the scenes

the ORIGINAL IDEA WAS TO UNITE EVERYTHING!

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah this YouTube channel like most are looking for clicks and views...

AOS clearly is cannon along with the Netflix series...

Coulson was the one who got the Helicarrier for Nick Fury in Age of Ultron...

Thanos was coming at the end of Season 5 leading into Infinity War...

The whole Netflix series was centered after The Avengers and the effects of the Invasion on NY...

All the Netflix shows basically take place pre Snap...

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah this YouTube channel like most are looking for clicks and views...

AOS clearly is cannon along with the Netflix series...

Coulson was the one who got the Helicarrier for Nick Fury in Age of Ultron...

Thanos was coming at the end of Season 5 leading into Infinity War...

The whole Netflix series was centered after The Avengers and the effects of the Invasion on NY...

All the Netflix shows basically take place pre Snap...

In my opinion all of the netflix Marvel series should have been set between 2008-2010. Thus, the only metahuman stuff the people in that universe know of besised the legend of CaptainAmerica is the Iron Man/Iron Monger fight, the Hulk/abomination fight in NYC and the Iron Man and War Machine vs. the Hammer Droids as the Stark Expo.