Damn Urkel....

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok i'll say it..................................

why Tim Scott let Urkle steal his girlfriend like that????
:lol:
No, Tim Scott's woman had a sex change, like Jodie wanted to do for his football boyfriend in Soap.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
GettyImages-1998064178.png

4303c2520922faa963bab30b4c32724549455f2a.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
William Shatner has played several well known characters over the years beside Admiral Kirk. TJ Hooker, Denny Crane the guy in Twilight Zone who saw a gargoyle on the plane, the guy in Twilight Zone who kept putting a coin in the fortune telling machine, several guest starring roles as the villain of the week on shows like Columbo, Mannix, Hawaii Five O and he appeared on the Six Million Dollar Man. Besides playing Steve Urkel and Stefan Urquelle and appearing in an episode of the Jeffersons where he played the snooty kid who couldn't play music that the Jeffersons' granddaughter didn't like what has he done?

Oh and that bitch is in shape big time her fuck game is probably top notch he better eat his Wheaties.

Steve Urkel, didn't marry this broad though! The last time the press got to really go in on some Captain Kirk with William Shatner was the free trip he got with Jeff Bezos.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
You young fools will find out real quick.

Marry for looks and your reality will soon sink in year 5, and after 2 kids later and only after fucking that same pussy for the um-teenth-time.

But marry your best friend, and you'll never grow tired of finding new adventures.
Wisest post on this thread. I just saw a thread about Shaunie ONeal telling the world that she never loved Shaq during their marriage. She was fine when they got married. I saw a post about Pinky being fat as hell. She was fine 15 years ago. I've seen example after example of women taking millions in divorces and child support. These women are usually dimes. Jaleel's wife has money already, doesn't have a bad reputation, and appears to make him happy. Why are men on here concerned about how she looks?

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im not mad at him IF he is lacing her with game and using her whiteness to elevate Blackness. If hes a coon then fuck him

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Wow! People say white bitches are playing long game when they marry into money, and they get props. But when a brother does it, it's a problem. Chicks ain't been checking for him in years, and now they mad? That dog ain't hunting.
I had to explain this to some 304 that was mad he married a white chick. Sistas ain’t ever wanted this man, he tried to be down for them and got played several times. Sometimes publicly.

If he found this good money good body CAC waynch and she down then have at it.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
The replies in social media are interesting.

Nobody checks for dudes like Jaleel, but have everything negative to say about him.

There's a reason why this pairing has been happening and people know exactly why.

Wish dude the best.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL@ everyone defending Jaleel.

Him marrying a White woman is not a big issue to anyone at all!

She's just an ugly woman and OF COURSE people are going to say something!

Everyone loves Jaleel! I've never heard one bad word about him.

Some people are being ULTRA sensitive about any critcism he is getting....smh

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

The sensitive are the ones married to ugly white women as well. How dare we clown one in their brother hood

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yale and Stanford degrees.

Niece of the Chargers owner.

Not the most attractive but he didn’t pick a bum

Oh well, I mean I couldnt wake up to that everyday, but I aint

hatin on the bruh.. at least he aint pick a useless ol washed up

gold digger...

that cant even write a letter or properly answer and make phone calls... just good

for ONE thing and ONE thing ONLY.... fuckin money pits

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor

Who's defending Jaleel?

I'm just posting a tweet/post he made that started going viral after he got married.

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
Same old excuse, keep it real Cali niggas don't like Black women. That boy married a facially challenged cac, so ugly black women aren't willing to give him pussy and relationship....fuggg outta here. He was that dude in the 90s

This might be an overwhelmingly stupid example

But I'm actually glad that Grown-ish shows nerdy-ass Junior getting laid (even having threesomes) and interacting normally with beautiful young women. Just on the strength of pushing back on the idea that all Black men are thugs and Black women only like thugs.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Its not like Jaleel is LYING.

That don't mean he gotta go white girl but I understand what he saying.

And every year and I mean EVERY YEAR we see DOZENS of young black 1st round NFL drat picks with very basic snowflakes sitting in all black homes with their black mothers right there...

about to give generational wealth over to the other side.

WE still mad at that?

Cause it has not stopped probably has INCREASED.

We gotta be real.