DAMN! Someone Post The Chick From "Halle Berry"

DV8ed

Support BGOL
Registered
From when Hurricane Chris performed it on the BET pre-show!!!!

She was ridiculously thick, and all in a good way!!!

DreDee

Star
Registered
Get in line bruh.
waiting_line.jpg

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Does anybody even have the video of the performance, I'm over here fiending right now!!!

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor
Smh Ya'll Niccas 12 Years BeHind And Shit I Been Trying To Tell Ya'll Folls About Ms.dynasty.

She's A Model From Fantasyworldmodels.
3sye99cld6v3s-ms3erfw.jpg

darkpisces

Support BGOL
Registered
dude...you or whoever this is, doesn't look healthy in this photo...like, some shit is just all fucked up with his insides and what not
get help

since when did it become cool for men to critique other men, for no other reason then to randomly critique them,:hmm: especially when there is a cute chick in the photo....:smh: no mention of the cute lil yellowbone...:confused: just straight to the dude and how he look...:smh:

shit is suspect to me...

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
THIS HOW SHE REALLY LOOKS NO PHOTOSHOP.....

I POSTED THIS PIC ABOUT ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO......

IMG_0087.jpg

:eek: no photoshop?

ok i REALLY want this bitch now. :smh:

dude...you or whoever this is, doesn't look healthy in this photo...like, some shit is just all fucked up with his insides and what not
get help

sooooooooo ur comment is bout the dude w/NO mention of the fine ass chick DIRECTLY beside him?? :confused:

:smh::smh::smh:

:hmm:ITS CALLED WEED

:lol::yes:

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek: no photoshop?

ok i REALLY want this bitch now. :smh:

sooooooooo ur comment is bout the dude w/NO mention of the fine ass chick DIRECTLY beside him?? :confused:

:smh::smh::smh:

:lol::yes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Ms Dynasty always been the truth...:yes:

That dead man somebody posted....Thats more than weed, His nose look like It's bleedin...snortin, pill poppin....:smh: Its bout over for him...:smh:

DV8ed

Support BGOL
Registered
So what club does she dance in??? I need to know so I can take my cape up there & help her pay her rent.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea when I opened my store in the mall here in Jax she came in with a booger. I was like this chick gotta be somebody cause really the pics and all that dont do her justice. Shorty is fine. Pretty face body is unbelievable. We chatted and I asked her what she did and she looked at her girl and gave her a nod and was like go ahead. So the monster gives me a flyer and low and behold she on the cover. She was having a birthday bash. My memory is short as hell if it does contain $$ so not sure if I saw her here first. Long story short she bought $10 worth of shit and bounced. She was cool though. Can tell she was use to mad attention.

Oh btw she did have like 4 thug type cats stalking her and they came in. When she was there and pulled out a fat knot. You know this corny dude got $10 worth of shit to. I was like young whipper snappers.

Peace

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

3671154286_43ffbab5ca_o.gif

2u97qfk.jpg

***Edit** flickr deleted the Gif and my account again.

Last edited: