Damn! She got done dirty!

I was gone to put one together some years ago cause all the parts are interchangeable in that chrysler line-up but even if i did i wont be able
to enjoy the car especially here in detroit..you either gone get car jacked or they gone come up your driveway and steal the bitch from you..
 
wow.png
That's so fucked up.
 
I'm so leary about social media these days. Like what if thats just a car in her area and she making a vid saying its hers for clout, when it could be a car that was someone else's or an insurance job.

Her profile posts dont show she had the ride in any past posts.

Work look too clean, you usually see cut wires and all if that was stolen.

Who knows
 
If they still build them in Motown they'd sure know how to take 'em apart.

I call bullshit cause a gofund is the reddest of red flags for a fucking car that should be insured.

Now listen, don't tell nobody but cats used to ride around in a van with a compressor and airguns. Find abandoned cars and go to work. Man, you did not want to break down on the cross bronx, among other spots.
 
I'm so leary about social media these days. Like what if thats just a car in her area and she making a vid saying its hers for clout, when it could be a car that was someone else's or an insurance job.

Her profile posts dont show she had the ride in any past posts.

Work look too clean, you usually see cut wires and all if that was stolen.

Who knows

Damn.
 
I'm so leary about social media these days. Like what if thats just a car in her area and she making a vid saying its hers for clout, when it could be a car that was someone else's or an insurance job.

Her profile posts dont show she had the ride in any past posts.

Work look too clean, you usually see cut wires and all if that was stolen.

Who knows

Bruh,


They took the whole suspension, trans, engine, drive axels AND fuel tank!!!

That shit wasn't some street level chop job
.....


Those mfkrs had a shop, time and ALL THE TOOLS
 
Bruh,


They took the whole suspension, trans, engine, drive axels AND fuel tank!!!

That shit wasn't some street level chop job
.....


Those mfkrs had a shop, time and ALL THE TOOLS
I know cars, dont know how you could strip all that so cleanly unless youre using all that over with no cut wires, they didnt rush. And she thinks GoFundMe gonna do what? Insurance covers replacing your ride, unless you dont have gap insurance. But still gonna get replaced that, hope she had full coverage. Not just liability.

Just seen so much BS on social media, dont wish that happened to anyone but hope she aint doing chit for likes and telling Duck Tales.
 
I'm so leary about social media these days. Like what if thats just a car in her area and she making a vid saying its hers for clout, when it could be a car that was someone else's or an insurance job.

Her profile posts dont show she had the ride in any past posts.

Work look too clean, you usually see cut wires and all if that was stolen.

Who knows

I had the same thought.
 
But then why return the rest of it?

Man "return?" This is all for clicks and views.......

For all we know she could've got that from a salvage yard or her neighbor is rebuilding one.

That job right there is way too detailed and clean to be a in the middle of the road chop up.

I've seen plenty of cars stripped of rims and tires and placed on bricks, milk crates..... the ground.

I've seen catalytic converters stripped out.....

I have NEVER seen someone take the whole damn suspension, fuel tank, trans and engine.

Like, there's no floor, they took the whole vehicle platform.

This is what rebuilders do. They can slap a whole '68 frame on that platform if they wanted to. And something like that takes time and good tools. Not a loose wire to be seen, nah. Im not buying it
 
Back
Top