Damn shame dude just wanted to pick up his son. [WARNING: SCARY SHIT FOR YOU SCARY BITCH ASSES!]

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn’t look justified to me and he should be charged with murder.

The Dad comes to pick up his son at a time at which he’s court ordered to do. The ex knows this, disregards the time and appears to be playing games.

The Dad isn’t engaging in anything physical, just stated that he’s going to take legal action against the people there.

The new guy wants him to leave their property so he goes and gets a gun to get him to leave. The Dad approaches they continue to argue.

Looks like the Dad nudges him or tried to push him and his gun away. The new guy shoots at his feet. Feeling threatened, the Dad attempts to take the gun away after already having his feet shot at.

The new guy steps back and shoots the Dad who’s unarmed and isn’t lunging at him.

Looks like murder to me.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn’t look justified to me and he should be charged with murder.

The Dad comes to pick up his son at a time at which he’s court ordered to do. The ex knows this, disregards the time and appears to be playing games.

The Dad isn’t engaging in anything physical, just stated that he’s going to take legal action against the people there.

The new guy wants him to leave their property so he goes and gets a gun to get him to leave. The Dad approaches they continue to argue.

Looks like the Dad nudges him or tried to push him and his gun away. The new guy shoots at his feet. Feeling threatened, the Dad attempts to take the gun away after already having his feet shot at.

The new guy steps back and shoots the Dad who’s unarmed and isn’t lunging at him.

Looks like murder to me.

Best analysis so far, the order gave him the right to be there. He wasn’t on know creep through the middle of the night shit. He was there for one reason only.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember my brother-in-law and my sister's ex almost came to blows
after my sister's ex picked up his daughter.

When I see fights like this all I can say or think of is
PUSSY MUST BE GOOD​

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think he will be charged because he was on his own property, asked the guy to leave - who refused, so he went for the protection... I think he should be charged, but the stand your ground bullshit will protect him...

In Houston a few years back a guy shot 2 burglars that were exiting his neighbors house... Fired them up with a shotgun even after 911 who was on the phone with him told him not to do so... "Law of the land" said he had the right to protect his and his neighbors home... Complete bullshit, but the fucked up way it is

Depends on where ya at tho..

I remember this old cac shot three teens that were robbing his house..

One was a pregnant girl and he shot her inside his crib

And he still got time

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was NOT self defence..Dude went INSIDE to get gun then came BACK..the moment you went indoor no threat was posed..you came BACK ouside and started the all the "leave here" Dialog..then starting the verbal confrontaion..so in THIS case self defence cannot be used here..this was between HIM & his WIFE! SHE should have stated where the child was (If Not there) he wasn't gonna take the word of"some other dude"

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
lol smh cac on cac crime
he warned him with the first shot

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
256b7e151d7b416b59109a03c4031a63--movies-fandoms.jpg

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Here's what some Texans are saying online:
- "A jury is not going to care about an affair.
A jury is not going to care about "words".
A jury is not going to care about "should've walked inside and been the better person...."

A jury is going to see a larger, unarmed man, getting in a smaller man's face, grabbing for the smaller man's gun, and getting shot.

That's it unfortunately."

-"Anyone that comes to my property no matter the circumstance, presenting an imminent threat and refusing to leave in peace, well leave in pieces. I don’t have a dog in this fight but my conclusion is probably everyone involved in this situation was wrong in a variety of ways. I’ll pray for everyone effected by this."

-"Somehow no one is talking about chads temper and so many other things. This wasn’t a random act of violence. Quite literally in the video Chad said “you better use that gun or I will”. Those of you that don’t know don’t be fooled by his wife. At the end of the video when she talks she doesn’t even sound concerned for Chad, she’s too busy yelling at Kyle for defending his business and his employee. Warning shot fired and not only ignored but met with force. Justice will prevail. #justiceforkyle #justiceforchristina"

nativeneworleanian06

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad to see (read) that many angles have been discussed pertaining to what was recorded. Here are a couple of thoughts, as I watched (and afterwards) the video, that come to mind before deciding whether not not Kyle was justified in the actions he took:
1. Read the Texas Penal Code, Chapter 9 (https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm). This is the State's Stand Your Ground Law.
2. Did Kyle feel threatened and decided to take an opportunity to go inside to get a firearm to use to try and "visually" get control of HIS perceived threat on HIS property?
3. Did the video give full context of the situation that led up to Kyle shooting a warning shot, then two more shots? Was there conversation, prior to the multiple recordings that captured the event?
4. Texas' Stand Your Ground Law allows someone to defend themselves if they feel their life is in danger. However, their is a fine line of what constitutes self-defense and what is unnecessary force.
5. No law is clear; they are deliberately vague for interpretation.
6. It will be up to the authorities to review the video, conduct interviews, and determine if Kyle should be charged with anything that a jury will agree to find him guilty of.
7. The only known FACT in this case is one man is dead. Everything else has to be investigated with all parties being afforded due process.

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Unfortunately, the PoS boyfriend will get away with it. If you see in the video, the father grabbed the gun at one point when they were face to face. And this was after the warning shot.

The mother is at fault with this also and is now copping pleas, acting like an innocent bystander. If there was a court order for the father to visit the kids should have been dressed, packed, and ready to go. But apparently they were either not there, which she should have relayed to the father, or she was hiding them, which is a direct violation of the court order.

The most fucked up part is that the son has to live under the roof of the dude that killed his father.

If the son were to off the mom's bf (and his own mother for that matter) due to mental anguish, I would personally donate to his legal fund.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, the PoS boyfriend will get away with it. If you see in the video, the father grabbed the gun at one point when they were face to face. And this was after the warning shot.

The mother is at fault with this also and is now copping pleas, acting like an innocent bystander. If there was a court order for the father to visit the kids should have been dressed, packed, and ready to go. But apparently they were either not there, which she should have relayed to the father, or she was hiding them, which is a direct violation of the court order.

The most fucked up part is that the son has to live under the roof of the dude that killed his father.

If the son were to off the mom's bf (and his own mother for that matter) due to mental anguish, I would personally donate to his legal fund.

The new guy might get off because he’s white, but there was no reason for him to go get the gun in the first place. There was no threat of physical violence and he wasn’t in danger. We don’t know their history so we can only speak on this video.

When he first got the gun, the Dad got in his face and they continued to argue. The Dad nudged the gun away with his wrist and forearm. He didn’t try to grab the gun that point.

Then the new guy shot at his feet, the Dad didn’t want to get shot so then he tried to grab the gun which he should’ve if he didn’t want to get shot.

The new guy stepped back and shot him. He wasn’t in danger or in a threatening position.

Obviously once the gun came out the argument should’ve be over, but it wasn’t.

The new guy caused the altercation and fired at dude’s feet, he provoked the situation.

It just doesn’t seem justified to me.

Keyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope this goes to trial because I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. The new guy clearly escalated the situation by getting the gun in the first place. The wife wasn't in any immediate physical danger at any time. Once he fired the warning shot the father then went into self defense mode because his life was clearly in danger. The father never escalated anything and wasn't armed. No way in hell by commonsense this is justified but we know the laws aren't interpreted with commonsense most of the time.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Three weeks ago, Kyle Carruth, a “Lubbock 2nd Amendment Coalition” leader, shot and killed Chad Read, his girlfriend's children's father, in Texas.

Carruth, a gun extremist whose ex-wife is a Gov. Abbott-appointed District Judge, hasn’t been arrested or charged with a crime - even though new video of the shooting released by Read’s widow shows Carruth using deadly force without provocation.

Since November 5th, Chad Read’s family has been posting about his shooting death on social media, and is begging police and law enforcement to act.

More on TikTok at @ madisonfayeluscombe

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn, nobody gives a fuck about Chad...even his wife doesn't seem to be tripping...not even a little "oh god" or "oh no"

Shooter escalated the situation...should be manslaughter but the actual killing is self defense...shooter went for the get off my property line like Chad ain't supposed to say shit when the bitch playing games with him seeing his son...so of course Chad gets emotional and starts to play it wrong

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Jennifer Wilson Read and Chad Read (the dead dude) are hardcore Republicans and racists. Don't shed not a damn tear for these saltines.

Screenshot-20211126-084814-Facebook.jpg

I bet their whole lives they thought it was "black people they needed to fear" and BLM was the problem to only have another white male Republican (one of their own) kill him.
Screenshot-20211126-085208-Facebook.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad to see (read) that many angles have been discussed pertaining to what was recorded. Here are a couple of thoughts, as I watched (and afterwards) the video, that come to mind before deciding whether not not Kyle was justified in the actions he took:
1. Read the Texas Penal Code, Chapter 9 (https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm). This is the State's Stand Your Ground Law.
2. Did Kyle feel threatened and decided to take an opportunity to go inside to get a firearm to use to try and "visually" get control of HIS perceived threat on HIS property?
3. Did the video give full context of the situation that led up to Kyle shooting a warning shot, then two more shots? Was there conversation, prior to the multiple recordings that captured the event?
4. Texas' Stand Your Ground Law allows someone to defend themselves if they feel their life is in danger. However, their is a fine line of what constitutes self-defense and what is unnecessary force.
5. No law is clear; they are deliberately vague for interpretation.
6. It will be up to the authorities to review the video, conduct interviews, and determine if Kyle should be charged with anything that a jury will agree to find him guilty of.
7. The only known FACT in this case is one man is dead. Everything else has to be investigated with all parties being afforded due process.
Gun dude DID NOT need a gun to control that situation.

Once he LEGALLY did retrieve his gun and Dad decided to try to take it, is where Dad fucked up.

Now, Gun dude has put his self in a fucked up position to possibly get his own weapon taken from him and get used against him.

Now this is where stand your ground kinda kicks in. He legally has a right to defend his right to his weapon and can defend himself.

Is it bullshit, YES! Welcome to Texas though.

I think it would have been more cut and dry had Dad lunged at him again and then he got shot.

Gun man will never get prosecuted.

That kid is going to grow up all fucked up though. That's the saddest part in this whole thing. Gun dude DID NOT have to do that and he's going to have to live with the fact that he introduced a damn gun into a situation that didn't need it.