Damn, now you gotta stop eating strawberries ****WARNING GRAPHIC****

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Do we not have stomach acids? Why do you think we have stomach acids?
Thr parasites don't survive but the eggs they lay do and make it to your small intestines which hatches what you see in the strawberries. Many foods we eat, same thing happens. Bananas are another fruit that has smiliar parasites.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
How many people you know who have gotten parasites from eating strawberries?
If you have to ask then you don't understand that they live in many things we eat. It's the basis of diseases and how many of them enter our body. Some are so small that they need a more powerful microscope and being that tiny enter many cells of the body.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Notice I said eggs? They have a coating that survives your acid. And I'm very well aware of the stomach acid, I used to be an EMT. I've seen it leaking a few times from many different scenarios.

But parasites, are what weakens our immune systems and carries disease. It's why in the thread I've had on the board for Ivermectin, killed parasites and were primarily the basis and carrier of Covid.

Check this

There is also a series on Netflix I believe called "Monsters Inside Me" that touched on parasites and how they survived past stomach acids

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Wow....

How can you test your own stomach ph?

And I wonder of prebiotic and probiotics help?
Don't need to do anything. Just certain foods are more acidic which makes your stomach feel upset. But the body maintains your ph balance naturally of course

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just wash your stuff before you eat it.

But in 2024 everyone's a guru,no one takes medicine,everyone's a natural healer,eats everything natural,this that and the third fuck all of that.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Notice I said eggs? They have a coating that survives your acid. And I'm very well aware of the stomach acid, I used to be an EMT. I've seen it leaking a few times from many different scenarios.

But parasites, are what weakens our immune systems and carries disease. It's why in the thread I've had on the board for Ivermectin, killed parasites and were primarily the basis and carrier of Covid.

Check this

There is also a series on Netflix I believe called "Monsters Inside Me" that touched on parasites and how they survived past stomach acids

That shit is gross....but Imma check it out.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We eat ass and pussy. We'll live.

giphy.gif

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What is the ratio, water to vinegar?
I eye ball it, for a bag of grapes I'll use like half a cup.

Two cartons of strawberries I'll use a little more than half a cup.

Best part, vinegar scent and flavor doesn't alter the fruit.

If I'm soaking a family pack of chicken breast I'll use a full cup.