Damn, never know what's under the clothing!!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_msq8hftFnu1sg5ho9o1_500.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Just know, I've been round here long enough....
Oh I know...:yes:..but don't tell me that you were expecting this to go this way.....please don't do that...:smh:...cause.....like you said....."you've been round here long enuff !!!"

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Oh I know...:yes:..but don't tell me that you were expecting this to go this way.....please don't do that...:smh:...cause.....like you said....."you've been round here long enuff !!!"

What I meant is, once you hit create, (with the way we can be fools) it's free after that...

I didn't have any intentions for ongoing naw...but I did know there's would be more "hell naw" comments vs with maybe two or three "raw" replies

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
What I meant is, once you hit create, (with the way we can be fools) it's free after that...

I didn't have any intentions for ongoing naw...but I did know there's would be more "hell naw" comments vs with maybe two or three "raw" replies
:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
020ca9db5f4c62aa8bb508f806a33849.jpg

gatdayum this chick has NUCLEAR tanlines..:giggle:

I was looking at it for a straight ten seconds thinking when she gonna take her bra and panties off before I realized she DID :lol2:

creepin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread is why you have to watch yourself because women will go gorilla warfare on you(get naked in front of you). 2 of my team's parents flashed me this year when I picked their children up. One I had to keep my focus because her body was A1.