Damn Kubrat Pulev got #metoo Gloria Allred on the case(Caught on tape lap dancing Pulev's team)

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As someone said, ban women from the locker rooms. If the bitch got pic like this chick does, didn’t do the sport, or know little about the sport, she shouldn’t be covering it, let alone in the locker room. She can do the outside the ring shit. He played himself, but how many of these super fine bitches getting jobs over regular looking talented females. And somebody else said she was all titties in the interview and tittties tucked away in victim mode.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

I'm sooooo sick of these bitches on my god damn TV screen.
Go home bitch. I don't won't to hear your comments on men sports.
Why are these bitches sitting at the "head of the table" on these sport shows?!!!
ESPN, SAS, Skip and Shannon, etc. FOH!!!
Yup. Mollie adds zero to the show. She just waits for Screamin A to stop talking and moves to the next topic.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
In
Kubrat Pulev

Country they don’t have Me Too. I don’t think he knows how the shit is here in America. He’s use to the way women are in his country.

That was dumb for him to do now he gotta pay.

She smiled after the kiss which’s not a good part for a case.

I wonder how they’ll go about this since he’s white but a foreign trash white.

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
Didn't know the backstory on all this. Dude is screwed but he was the idiot who went there. It's 2019. We just had The Me Too Movement and you're here in AMERICA now and not Russia or somewhere. These celebs and athletes and all that gotta be smart with these chicks out here. Your career is at stake and you are not invincible or untouchable. Even Trump can't "Grab em" like he says he used to back in the day. I keep saying there are groupies everywhere but every chick ain't always an automatic groupie. Better have those groupies sign some NDAs as well. It's easy to setup a dude with something to lose.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pulev denies grabbing her buttocks and said Ravalo was clinging on to him and his team for days.

"I'm not at fault and during the course of my career I've already had tens of of thousands interviews. Everyone knows me as a friendly and polite person. The woman came to me during the weigh-in and said, 'after the fight we'll party.' That's not true [that I grabbed her buttocks]. And by the way: This woman is not my type. I'm not afraid, I also have videos if necessary," Pulev said to German daily BILD.

"After the fight, she then came to our hotel lobby for a party. She was happy, laughed and made a lot of compliments. Tell me that I'm the best, the most handsome."

There was a video already released by Pulev's team, which showed Ravalo at the party and appearing to be in a very good mood as she sat on a team member's lap. There were also photos of her with team members, including Pulev's younger brother.

Veteran trainer Ulli Wegner (76) backed up his fighter's version of the events.

"I was right next to it. It was after the fight. Kubrat was interviewed by a pretty, very friendly young woman. Yes, and then he gave her a kiss. That was out of the emotion. The claim that Pulev had caught her buttocks is not true," Wegner said.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Didn't know the backstory on all this. Dude is screwed but he was the idiot who went there. It's 2019. We just had The Me Too Movement and you're here in AMERICA now and not Russia or somewhere. These celebs and athletes and all that gotta be smart with these chicks out here. Your career is at stake and you are not invincible or untouchable. Even Trump can't "Grab em" like he says he used to back in the day. I keep saying there are groupies everywhere but every chick ain't always an automatic groupie. Better have those groupies sign some NDAs as well. It's easy to setup a dude with something to lose.
He can just stay in Russia.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
theres an easy solution to this..so that it stops happening
ban women from men's locker rooms
i dont understand why women have to be in male dominated sports
they usually know nothing
like molly on first take....bitch is an idiot

You win the dumbest take award-- and the competition was strong.

Advocating discrimination will end up hurting blacks more than women. And almost all successful sports reporters will testify that there are women who can do it better than most men-- The fact that sexist ESPN gives a platform to a bimbo like Molly rather than a qualified woman does not mean that qualified women don't exist.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Man in this environment you can't be doing dumb shit like this.
He was outta line.

Fool's pockets are going to feel and severely regret that kiss.
Lol
Dude is fucked.

You just can’t do that. And they got him on camera and she is doing this close in time to the date of the incident

He is fucked. That can be treated as a sexual assault.

This is all that needs to be said.

No "but her tits were out."

No "but sports should be for men."

No "but she didn't immediately object!"

It is legitimately sad that so many men look to offer any excuse possible when men take advantage of women.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Its all good till ya,daughter is that bitch wit the phat ass, nice perky tits that a niggah is tryi g to mkae his fuck toy cum whore freak bitch. :roflmao2::lol::roflmao:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You win the dumbest take award-- and the competition was strong.

Advocating discrimination will end up hurting blacks more than women. And almost all successful sports reporters will testify that there are women who can do it better than most men-- The fact that sexist ESPN gives a platform to a bimbo like Molly rather than a qualified woman does not mean that qualified women don't exist.
Not so much discrimination, but when folks are obviously forcing people into jobs just because, it isn't a good thing. We know damn well there are men being overlooked just so they can give jobs to women.

But this is typical white woman shit. They don't want their men to do or enjoy any fucking thing. White women want to have their own shit and invade what their men do.

It's already hurting black people. All the black ex-athletes who are capable of being on television that get passed by for a woman just because she's a woman? Like why must that ESPN debate show have a woman? They constantly replace the woman in between the debaters with another woman. It's blatant they forcing women into male-dominated sports.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
In a normal world she should be done after this coming to light, but we live in bizzaro world. It's a 50/50 toss up lol.

"giving a lap dance to a member of Kubrat Pulev's team"

She gives a lap dance to his friend or employee so he can just grab her head and kiss her like a plastic sex doll?

That's some animal shit, not how humans are supposed to act in a society.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
"giving a lap dance to a member of Kubrat Pulev's team"

She gives a lap dance to his friend or employee so he can just grab her head and kiss her like a plastic sex doll?

That's some animal shit, not how humans are supposed to act in a society.
Bro let me put it to you this way.....If she felt so violated, why go to that after party? Why did she not mention her behavior at the after party as context? Oh I know why because she didn't realize she was being filmed. That was not the behavior of someone in fear at that party. I'd like you to explain to me her logic in even going to the party? At no part in my response did I say what he did was right, but she sure as hell didn't help her cause in anyway by going to that party, and behaving that way at the party. She just committed career suicide as I'm willing to bet 95% of boxers will steer clear of her. If she was really concerned she would have went to the cops with her evidence instead of going to a party with him and his crew. Her actions are fully in question as are his.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Not so much discrimination, but when folks are obviously forcing people into jobs just because, it isn't a good thing. We know damn well there are men being overlooked just so they can give jobs to women.

But this is typical white woman shit. They don't want their men to do or enjoy any fucking thing. White women want to have their own shit and invade what their men do.

It's already hurting black people. All the black ex-athletes who are capable of being on television that get passed by for a woman just because she's a woman? Like why must that ESPN debate show have a woman? They constantly replace the woman in between the debaters with another woman. It's blatant they forcing women into male-dominated sports.

Cheryl Miller and Lisa Leslie having a space in basketball analysis only hurts black people if you don't see women as people.

Again, there is a difference between forcing an unqualified woman into a position and allowing a qualified woman in. Alexw straight up said ban women from male sports and you're justifying that, which is disgusting. I think you're smarter than that, which is why you're focusing on the "forcing in" strawman-- but it's a wack pointless argument because no pro-equality people are saying that random hot women should be on these shows. That's the decision of sexist executives exploiting women and not caring about the product's quality. And of course it's wrong-- It's a disservice to the product and, more importantly, to qualified women!

Obviously men have genetic advantages that make male sports more athletic than women's sports. The world will never care about the WNBA as much as the NBA. There will never be a real women's football league. But basketball and football as a whole benefit from including women. It's common-sense economically. And women who dedicate their lives to basketball deserve an opportunity to have a place in that world. Girls who grow up loving football should have a chance to be a part of that world and anyone who says they are incapable of understanding the game while so many non-athlete males are never questioned are just fools. It's not an invasion, it's inclusion-- And when it is done right and in good faith, everyone benefits.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
In a normal world she should be done after this coming to light, but we live in bizzaro world. It's a 50/50 toss up lol.

Coming in to say just this...

Her being on dude's lap after... doesn't defeat the fact that he kissed her on the mouth and she is saying that he didn't have permission.

In fact him posting the video... Could be seen as an act of Victim Shaming..

If I were him I would have saved that shit for the courtroom...

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coming in to say just this...

Her being on dude's lap after... doesn't defeat the fact that he kissed her on the mouth and she is saying that he didn't have permission.

In fact him posting the video... Could be seen as an act of Victim Shaming..

If I were him I would have saved that shit for the courtroom...

Maybe I missed it but she wasn’t on his lap, but his friends.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First, fighter be bleeding after fights or may have the opponents blood on em. Second, homey could have herpes, strep, mono, you name it. Yeah some of these broads dress like they want you to smash but how you fucking up your freedom and your bag like that son?