VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
OP likes his women with balls
Mister-Cee_12-04-2014.jpg

brando154110

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not saying she is unatractive at all but if she was was Erica Jones that worked at the Sprint store, the comments would be a whole lot different. I've seen some nice asses on women in here that looked as good or better and they get the gas face...

Last edited:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Erykah needs to take that hideous wig off. I met Erykah in person before and she look like she don't clean herself well she had on some baggy clothes and a funny looking hat on.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
50 years old is not that old. People say Black don't crack, well look at her. Her ass should have worn makeup and a bonnet--to hide her ridiculous looking weave. Fuck you, you thirsty ass bitch...You can wake up next to that if you want. I pass. Phylicia Rashad is 72. I'd take her before I took Badu looking like that.

But....Phylicia ain’t got no ass man! At all! Erykah got a donk!

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But....Phylicia ain’t got no ass man! At all! Erykah got a donk!
Erykah got that Black Granny vibe in that video. I don't dig it. Phylicia is a beautiful woman without that vibe. Face it, Erykah is not aging well. Tariji Hensen, Halle Berry, Angela Bassett, Vanessa Williams, Nia Long, Regina King, Vivica Fox, etc., are all just as old, if not older, and look better, and are aging better, than Erykah. I dont give a fuck what ya'll say, I no longer want to fuck Miss Badu. She looks like she's already underwent menopause, and her pussy doesn't get wet on its own anymore.

Last edited:

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still RAW. I came in here to ask the OP wtf are you thinking but I see that other brothers have taken care of that for me lol. She still fine as fuck. Never forget that pussy has repeatedly made niggas at the top of their game change their whole life style lol.
Really, s.t.f.u. If it was a no name broad looking like this you wouldn't cape. Same for every other sorry fucker who caped her in this thread. Like I said, I had a crush on Erykah before she went through menopause. But now, pass... I (we) don't have an obligation to her. She isn't aging well, and her post-menopausal pussy is just going to get worse. https://images.app.goo.gl/cyr1M6XE3Ep23qAg6

I still like her music, though.

Last edited:

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is the ass sill phat though?
For real, for real, given as mediocre as she looks in this video, if her ass was still phat I wouldn't have made this thread. But I get the vibe she's not maintaining. There is no way she maintained that ass when the rest of her looks like this.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
for her age, she still has natural beauty. you tripping. can't compare her to a 23 year old. compare her to other 50+.

im just scared of that pussy. I think after I would open a coffee restaurant and shop for cardigans and bowties.
And rocking turtle necks in the summer

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Erykah got that Black Granny vibe in that video. I don't dig it. Phylicia is a beautiful woman without that vibe. Face it, Erykah is not aging well. Tariji Hensen, Halle Berry, Angela Bassett, Vanessa Williams, Nia Long, Regina King, Vivica Fox, etc., are all just as old, if not older, and look better, and are aging better, than Erykah. I dont give a fuck what ya'll say, I no longer want to fuck Miss Badu. She looks like she's already underwent menopause, and her pussy doesn't get wet on its own anymore.
Fuck who you want. But which of the chicks you mentioned you've seen without makeup especially Taraji lol

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
For 50 she still looks good, she looks like she has a buzz going. I've seen pics where she's looked was far worse. For a woman at home wearing no makeup she's a winner.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree that if she was Erica Brown or Erica Brooks that the board wouldn't be that gung-ho on her. There have been chicks posted on here that are about her level of looks (minus the green eyes) that the board have been much less impressed with.
That being said, I'll take Erykah's ass over Tracee Ellis Ross's ALL DAY, EVERY DAY and TWICE ON SUNDAYS.
:thefinger: if you don't like it.