Damn.. 2022 picking off where 2021 left out. Bob Saget found dead in his hotel

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How they gonna cover up Kat Denning's cleavage with her comment?

FItPitBWYAEfLr4

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor
Actor and comedian Bob Saget was found dead in an Orlando, Florida-area hotel room Sunday, authorities said. He was 65.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office confirmed his death, which was first reported by TMZ.

Deputies had responded to a room in the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, based on a report that someone was unresponsive there, the office said.

Sheriff's officials said in a news release that deputies responded to a “man down call.”

“Detectives have found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case,” the sheriff’s office said. “This is all the information we have for release at this time and we do not anticipate further updates. The Medical Examiner’s Office will ultimately determine cause and manner of death."

Saget, the star of television's "Full House," was "pronounced deceased on scene," the sheriff's office tweeted.

Saget had three scheduled Florida stops in this month on his “I Don’t Do Negative Tour,” including one Friday in Orlando. He described the performance on Twitter as “an all new show of standup and music.”

full story

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dwayne Hickman, TV's girl-crazy 'Dobie Gillis' star and former CBS executive, dies at 87

Dwayne Hickman, who starred as the perpetually besotted high schooler at the center of TV’s “The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis,” has died from complications of Parkinson’s disease.

Hickman, 87, died Sunday morning at home in Los Angeles, surrounded by his family, his publicist Harlan Boll told USA TODAY in a statement.

The LA native, born May 18, 1934, launched his career at age 6 as an extra in “The Grapes of Wrath,” following in the footsteps of his older brother, child actor Darryl Hickman with early roles in “Captain Eddie” and “The Boy with the Green Hair,” as well as TV’s “The Lone Ranger” and “The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet.” He studied at Loyola Marymount University, eventually earning his economics degree, then returned to acting as a regular on TV’s “The Bob Cummings Show” as Cummings’ nephew Chuck MacDonald.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP another part of my childhood is gone .I know comedian Artie Lange must be saying to himself I lead the craziest life and im outliving all of my fellow comedians

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t see an overdose all the time he could have had an heart attack from Coke or pills
What they mean is there were no obvious sighs of drug use like pill bottles or syringes. Very few people will clean up all signs of drug use before they actually use the drugs. Of course he could have used drugs earlier and it caught up with him later on.