Dame Dash ethers female interviewer who asks him about his child support situation in NY

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
This nigga is a straight clown. Dash is a public figure. Of course she's going to ask about that situation, especially when he's talking about taking care of his kids. He had no good answer for why he hasn't taken care of the child support or gone to see the judge and he became defensive. Then he does what he always does...accuse the person of spreading gossip or his all-time favorite...calling you a culture vulture. I swear I don't know why people listen to this idiot. He's always been a shitty businessman and he proved it in this interview. Who the fuck would set up a corporation with the bitch he's paying child support to and leave it up to her to pay what HE owes. Fucking dummy. You played yourself. Again.
:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga is a straight clown. Dash is a public figure. Of course she's going to ask about that situation, especially when he's talking about taking care of his kids. He had no good answer for why he hasn't taken care of the child support or gone to see the judge and he became defensive. Then he does what he always does...accuse the person of spreading gossip or his all-time favorite...calling you a culture vulture. I swear I don't know why people listen to this idiot. He's always been a shitty businessman and he proved it in this interview. Who the fuck would set up a corporation with the bitch he's paying child support to and leave it up to her to pay what HE owes. Fucking dummy. You played yourself. Again.

Actually, I thought that set-up was pretty smart and amicable if it was all on paper and in writing. He set-up a money making enterprise that's run by the person who directly benefits from the enterprise succeeding while not having to use any of own money to take care of his CS obligation. Of course non that would work if the person put in charge is greedy or just reckless. :dunno:

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I mean 1 thing thats been obvious is Dame is a simp as a lot of his Ls has to do with women but he continually preaches "invest in women" as 1 of his main principals

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
Actually, I thought that set-up was pretty smart and amicable if it was all on paper and in writing. He set-up a money making enterprise that's run that the person who directly benefits from the enterprise succeeding while not having to use any of own money to take care of his CS obligation. Of course non that would work if the person put in charge is greedy or just reckless. :dunno:

That's what makes it dumb as hell. You're setting up an entity with a person you just failed in a relationship with. She has no legal reason to pay child support SHE is owed. She has NO incentive to pay the child support. It was incredibly asinine and we see why.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what makes it dumb as hell. You're setting up an entity with a person you just failed in a relationship with. She has no legal reason to pay child support SHE is owed. She has NO incentive to pay the child support. It was incredibly asinine and we see why.
You're right she has no obligation, but she definitely had incentive. I get along fine with my ex-wife, zero child support here because that's how I structured it and put it to her in a way that makes sense for both of us. Now, maybe I just married a reasonable person, but from what I understand Rachel Roy's company was making millions and she essentially ran it into the ground and sold out to investors who bought her portion on the cheap. Probably not a reasonable or smart individual. I'm not saying it was a success in his case, but a logical person(woman) would've seen the come up not fucked that up.

naijachief

Son of Community
BGOL Investor
Dame hasn't changed one bit over the years. He doesn't have a chill button to press whenever he goes off on an emotional rant. He could have answered that question in a totally different way and still maintained his cool, but, he is unable to discipline his mouth or control his rage.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Actually, I thought that set-up was pretty smart and amicable if it was all on paper and in writing. He set-up a money making enterprise that's run that the person who directly benefits from the enterprise succeeding while not having to use any of own money to take care of his CS obligation. Of course non that would work if the person put in charge is greedy or just reckless. :dunno:
It's not smart because child support is tax-free money for the mother. I don't think a mother would trade that in for corporate taxes.
Why pay herself AND pay Uncle Sam, when she can just get paid tax free? Dame is crazy IMO.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_oa6l68Cxzl1rqk1xgo1_r2_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not smart because child support is tax-free money for the mother. I don't think a mother would trade that in for corporate taxes.
Why pay herself AND pay Uncle Sam, when she can just get paid tax free? Dame is crazy IMO.
I hear you, but if he set-up a million dollar business for her, she could always pay herself the CS+ the taxes as long as the business is being run well and then that CS money would be insignificant. She held the power to do that. She fucked it off to just collect CS only? I mean if that ain't some lazy ho, I don't know what is.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
How when what happened happened? She took the checks and didn't mark it down as child support and then now is double dipping lol
was not smart AT ALL.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she was all professional, untill he mentioned her divorce...

then she tried to laugh it off.. and just said fuck it, I just better start agreeing before he puts my dirt out there..

and dame has some serious anger issues... he even told on himself.. he said what you tryin to do get me angry so I could yell at my daughter..

his poor daughter is gonna get it...

when he thinks about how it used to be.. that shit pisses him off..

and he a dumb fuck for thinkin he could set his baby mama up with a business.

she runs it and makes so much money, he would never have to pay her..

right plan... wrong bitch... you gonna plan some shit like that with a fuckin gold digger.. muthafucka she had YOUR baby for a reason...

work..LOL you gotdam right she ran that business to the ground... she aint get game to fuckin work bruh..

da fuck dame.....:lol:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
How many times does he say Boss?
Probably as many times he says 'PAUSE'.

He's like the Umar of the entertainment industry or vice versa.

Plus nobody puts their personal business out there more than this attention whore, especially when he thinks his shit is going good. FOH.

Last edited:

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor
This dude is a clown....She ASKED him earlier if she could get personal and he said it was ok as long as if he got personal with her she would't get offended....He knows that people are gonna want to ask him about this shit because it makes sense to. How you gonna run around talk about hustlin here and there, stacking paper, being a boss, not having to work for anyone else, and talk about setting your family up for generations to come and have somebody not ask you bout the allegations of not paying child support...He is a serious clown ni&&a......The crazy part of it is up until he spazzed out, I thought he gave a very rational, logical explanation for what was going down with his situation, and I think she did too. It appeared that she was ready to move on when Dame went Dame on her ass.....and fuck him with the culture vulture shit. His entire "empire" was and is built on the projection and reinforcement of negative stereotypes from our culture. That ni&&a don't care about the culture he exploits it himself.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Seems like Dame has a lot of bad relationships with friends, his brothers, cousins etc.

Damion has a horrible, almost pathological, drive to build bridges, step out on at an island, then systematically burn all the bridges around him while he expects you to stay out on the island him.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold on....DAme thought he can take over a interview and interview the person who's doing the interview? :lol:

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I hear you, but if he set-up a million dollar business for her, she could always pay herself the CS+ the taxes as long as the business is being run well and then that CS money would be insignificant. She held the power to do that. She fucked it off to just collect CS only? I mean if that ain't some lazy ho, I don't know what is.
How when what happened happened? She took the checks and didn't mark it down as child support and then now is double dipping lol
was not smart AT ALL.
@Hey Julian!
The bolded in the above quote is what I was trying to say. People can't be trusted to do the right thing.

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hold on....did this nigga just say If he makes a movie for 1 million and it makes 2 million.......then you spend 3 on the next one? What kind of logic is that?

I heard that and was like “What the fuck?” That’s stupid. So what if the $3 million flick flops? You just a dumb nigga that lost a bunch of money! I see why Jay bounced from this damn fool! That’s the REAL reason he mad!

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dame has always said saving money is for suckas, he said you flip a dime sack to a dub sack and just keep flipping over and over again he gets to a billion. Then he buys a NFL franchise, thats always been his blueprint

I heard that and was like “What the fuck?” That’s stupid. So what if the $3 million flick flops? You just a dumb nigga that lost a bunch of money! I see why Jay bounced from this damn fool! That’s the REAL reason he mad!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. This dude be giving some dumb ass advice. If anything you should try and make your movie cheaper than you did the first time will retaining its quality and production. Everything ain’t like selling dope and that’s what he fails to realize. His movie flops he just makes another one and keep the cycle going.

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
Exactly. This dude be giving some dumb ass advice. If anything you should try and make your movie cheaper than you did the first time will retaining its quality and production. Everything ain’t like selling dope and that’s what he fails to realize. His movie flops he just makes another one and keep the cycle going.

The only movie I can recall is... shit! I can’t!