!!! Dallas SHOCKS the WORLD and Ruins New Orleans PERFECT SEASON !!!

MoneyInTheBank

Unstoppable..............
Certified Pussy Poster
NFL_985x122_cowvs.jpg

:lol::lol::dance::dance::lol::lol:

Cowboys 17

Saints 14

:lol::lol::dance::dance::lol::lol:

jones10.jpg

dzlkdd

Star
Registered
Re: !!! Dallas SHOCKS the WORLD and Ruins Orleans PERFECT SEASON !!!

It could happen. I enjoy watching the Cowboys Romo their season away, but New Orleans has gotten lucky so many times, and the cowboys have such talent... and underrated coaching.

daGr8&PowerfulOZ

Support BGOL
Registered
It's possible but the Dallas defense will give up more than 14 points to the Saints unless the Saints turn the ball over 7 times like the Cardinals did. (which won't happen) It'll be a good game but I don't see Dallas' offense scoring enough points to keep them in the game. Saint will march on.

edddddshank

wannabe star
Registered

It could happen. I enjoy watching the Cowboys Romo their season away, but New Orleans has gotten lucky so many times, and the cowboys have such talent... and terrible coaching.

fixed.

From a die-hard Cowboys fan.

dig it

Support BGOL
Registered

It could happen. I enjoy watching the Cowboys Romo their season away, but New Orleans has gotten lucky so many times, and the cowboys have such talent... and underrated coaching.
WTF is you smoking?
fixed.

From a die-hard Cowboys fan.

Damn a cowboy fan with some sense, don't see that every day.

edddddshank

wannabe star
Registered

WTF is you smoking?

Damn a cowboy fan with some sense, don't see that every day.

What's there to see? We do have great talent. The only upside of not making the playoffs is we finally get to see fat ass Wade Phillips exit the building.

dig it

Support BGOL
Registered

What's there to see? We do have great talent. The only upside of not making the playoffs is we finally get to see fat ass Wade Phillips exit the building.

i fixed it and emboldened the coaching statement that was made. y'all got talent but a idiot for a coach.

Not that ours is much better, and they just gave the fat bastard andy reid an extension

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:hmm:

How long you been working on that coaching staff?

edddddshank

wannabe star
Registered

:hmm:

How long you been working on that coaching staff?

That question is irrelevant as long as Jerry has breath in his lungs.

To hire a Head Coach, that runs things his own way, would take away the credit Jerry so desperately hoards.

datruth

Support BGOL
Registered
I said it all week, mater of fact "coming from not only a dallas fan but a football fan, I still think the saints are not only beatable but could lose to the cowboys. The saints have won all there games, I have to give it to them, but if I remeber correctly the saints have been down by double digit scores in a few at least three that I can remember, carolina, dolphins, deadskins, the ones that stick out are washington, atlanta and the rams they won all these games granted, but by fucking field goals three points were the margin of victory in all those games. The saints are good but they can be beat, and with that said the cowboys are going to have to play a damn near perfect game and it is going to be a tough one but the saints are not invisible".

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
Well I gotta eat my words too.
Congrats Dallas. I'm out, I gotta drive to (of all places) Texas...