Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

As long as you have the police policing the police, this is how it will continue to go down. Look at the disgraceful situation in the Laquan McDonald (sp?) murder. Motherfucker on tape emptying into the brother and every cop on the scene lied through their teeth yet the sentences were laughably light.

As the old saying goes: who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?

Last edited:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As long as you have the police policing the police, this is how it will continue to go down. Look at the disgraceful situation in the Laquan McDonald (sp?) murder. Motherfucker on tape emptying into the brother and every cop on the scene lied through their teeth yet the sentences were laughably light.

As the old saying goes: who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?

On top of a Mayor not releasing that video until after he won his re-election campaign.
And even then, Rahm Emmauel had to be FORCED by a judge to do it.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
MORE ''BS'' IN THE AMBER GUYGER CASE & BOTHAM JEAN MURDER

I'll touch on two things the guy spoke on.

He said how they were trying to smear Jean by saying they found weed in his apartment. He may think they are implying something but they stated it was retrieved from the scene in his apartment. I think they would of said it was in Botham's possession. But they only said it was retrieved in the evidence along with her backpack from Botham apartment. So that was key. I always believed she had the weed in her backpack and they are trying to paint a picture to the public without stating where it was actually found.

Secondly...
This whole murder vs manslaughter conviction.
In the beginning of this all, I said I was fearful of them pushing for murder, because they will not be able to prove it and she will be found Not Guilty of Murder or mistrial and get off either way. That, has always scared me.

All they are doing at this point is trying their best to pacify the public for a riot or backlash, because we all know cops get off all day every day. That's their biggest fear to keep the people calm.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dallas Attorneys Discuss How Jury's Acquittal Of Derick Wiley Will Impact Amber Guyger's Trial

That officer was not allowed to go home and get rid of more evidence that counters his statement. If I go in a store and steal and get caught I can always say I thought that was my stuff

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Trigger-Happy Amber Guyger’s Defense Will Be ‘Use Of Deadly Force Was Justified’

Amber Guyger killed Botham Shem Jean in his own in Dallas home back on Sept. 6. Her trial, which has been delayed several times, will finally be on Sept. 23 — unless her lawyers find another way to delay it. Disturbing details are coming out about Guyger’s defense. She will maintain that deadly force was justified.

See Also: A Timeline Of Dallas Cop Amber Guyger Killing Botham Jean In His Own Home

Fox 4 in Dallas reports, a new motion by the state says “the defendant will argue that her use of deadly force was justified as deadly force in self-defense.” However, the state says that argument requires reasonable “belief that would be held by an ordinary and prudent person in the same circumstances.”

Obviously, an ordinary person would not gun someone down if they went to the wrong apartment.

In another case development, former Dallas County District Attorney Faith Johnson is fighting a subpoena to testify at a hearing in the case. Dallas Newsreports it’s not clear why Johnson’s testimony is needed but she claims to be out of the country the day of the hearing and would like to provide a written statement.

On Sept. 6, Guyger said that following a long day on the job as a Dallas police officer, she implausibly mistook his apartment for her own and, after ordering Jean not to move, shot him twice before realizing the error of her ways. Her story was met with doubt because of a number of factors, especially her assertion that Jean’s door was ajar. Videos posted on social media by neighbors appeared to show that apartment doors in the building shut automatically, which seemed to indicate that Guyger was lying.

In addition to the inconsistencies in her alibis, which have changed several times, Dallas police, of which Guyger was a member for five years before being fired, appeared to be helping to cover up the shooting for their colleague. The department was accused of allowing Guyger enough time to scrub her social media accounts and get her story straight before turning herself in three days after killing Jean. It also gave Guyger enough time to move out of her apartment, which was never searched by police despite five warrants allowing them to do so.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsone.com/3883937/amber-guyger-trial-dealy-force/amp/

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
‘Use Of Deadly Force Was Justified’
This is awesome news. Now prove that you recognized your apartment and you thought you were home when your door with the red mat was ajar and you didn't call 911 cause you were scared. Lmfao.

All prosecutor has to bring forward is the witnesses who heard her yelling open the door and them arguing.

Then they will tear holes in their defense.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Trigger-Happy Amber Guyger’s Defense Will Be ‘Use Of Deadly Force Was Justified’

Amber Guyger killed Botham Shem Jean in his own in Dallas home back on Sept. 6. Her trial, which has been delayed several times, will finally be on Sept. 23 — unless her lawyers find another way to delay it. Disturbing details are coming out about Guyger’s defense. She will maintain that deadly force was justified.

See Also: A Timeline Of Dallas Cop Amber Guyger Killing Botham Jean In His Own Home

Fox 4 in Dallas reports, a new motion by the state says “the defendant will argue that her use of deadly force was justified as deadly force in self-defense.” However, the state says that argument requires reasonable “belief that would be held by an ordinary and prudent person in the same circumstances.”

Obviously, an ordinary person would not gun someone down if they went to the wrong apartment.

In another case development, former Dallas County District Attorney Faith Johnson is fighting a subpoena to testify at a hearing in the case. Dallas Newsreports it’s not clear why Johnson’s testimony is needed but she claims to be out of the country the day of the hearing and would like to provide a written statement.

On Sept. 6, Guyger said that following a long day on the job as a Dallas police officer, she implausibly mistook his apartment for her own and, after ordering Jean not to move, shot him twice before realizing the error of her ways. Her story was met with doubt because of a number of factors, especially her assertion that Jean’s door was ajar. Videos posted on social media by neighbors appeared to show that apartment doors in the building shut automatically, which seemed to indicate that Guyger was lying.

In addition to the inconsistencies in her alibis, which have changed several times, Dallas police, of which Guyger was a member for five years before being fired, appeared to be helping to cover up the shooting for their colleague. The department was accused of allowing Guyger enough time to scrub her social media accounts and get her story straight before turning herself in three days after killing Jean. It also gave Guyger enough time to move out of her apartment, which was never searched by police despite five warrants allowing them to do so.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsone.com/3883937/amber-guyger-trial-dealy-force/amp/

I guess as a defense attorney.... you have to shoot for something

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Man, what're they doing about the coverup by the DPD?

As long as cops investigate cops, nothing will change. An independent outside agency needs to oversee discipline for these blue liars and murderers. Fuck the Feds, they're just better-dressed cops.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, what're they doing about the coverup by the DPD?

As long as cops investigate cops, nothing will change. An independent outside agency needs to oversee discipline for these blue liars and murderers. Fuck the Feds, they're just better-dressed cops.
Her having a chance to clean her social media helped a lot. She got right out and moved right away. If there apartments smelled different and looked totally different in the inside she has over came having to explain a lot. It would be a trip if someone had a social media or other pictures of the inside and out side of her apartment before she moved. He had a red mate in front of his apartment. I forgot what they said she had in front of hers.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her having a chance to clean her social media helped a lot. She got right out and moved right away. If there apartments smelled different and looked totally different in the inside she has over came having to explain a lot. It would be a trip if someone had a social media or other pictures of the inside and out side of her apartment before she moved. He had a red mate in front of his apartment. I forgot what they said she had in front of hers.

She was rumored to have had a dog. I personally don't have a dog, but I have friends with dogs and when someone touches the door, the dog immediately runs towards it.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Y'all REALLY think this bitch getting convicted? For murder?

I got some beach front property in Idaho if you think that. Holla at ya boy, I'll give you a good deal on it.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dm-9MrWUwAAqf1S.jpg

Last edited: