Murder Charge vs Manslaughter Charge Debate !!!
Okay, let me clear some things up
I see a lot of people on here saying she should be found guilty of manslaughter, blah, blah, blah
Fellas I get it.....
Usually people want to convict of manslaughter as the "lesser charge" or a way to "compromise"
Again fellas I get it...
But in this case I think convicting her of manslaughter would be 100% wrong
The definition of manslaughter is the unintentional death of a person
Fellas she just got on the witness stand, and said under oath, on the record... Yes I Intentionally Killed Him !!!
If you convict her of manslaughter, that shit is going to get thrown out, on appeal, by another judge !!!
Fam, Texas is different than other states
A murder charge does not mean an automatic life sentence or even 25-to-life
Murder in Texas == 5-99 years (with no parole)
Manslaughter in Texas == 2-20 years (with parole)
So you could have a case where someone gets 15 years for Manslaughter, or 10 years for Murder
The years/time overlap
Don't get so caught up on the "word Murder", and think, since its a white cop they have to compromise on the "lesser" charge
You have to get out of that mentality
At the time the gun went off...she meant to aim at him, she meant to aim center mass, she meant to pull the trigger, & she meant to kill him
Again she even said it herself on the witness stand
The gun did not accidentally go off (in a struggle) & kill him
She did not shoot through a wall or shoot in a crowd of people & accidentally kill him
This is why initially no judge wanted to issue an arrest warrant for manslaughter
Police Chief Renee Hall had to go all the way to that coon Texas Ranger, and get him to cosign on a manslaughter charge
Then a grand jury changed it to a murder charge
On top of that, I believe this jury can decide on how many years she gets if convicted? I believe?
So in essence they could give her a 5-10 year murder charge, if they wanted to
But lets hope for much more, of course
They should finally be rapping everything up on Monday, so we will see

