Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
th

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Giving her plenty of time to resign from the force and leave the state of Texas..

Nah, she need to be in jail for murder.

Not manslaughter. How you go in a fully lit hall, find the wrong door & go in.

She has a universal key? They showed how it works.

Something very fishy is going on... He must was going to tell her racist family.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Charges have been postponed. She's about to get off folks. She got away with murder.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Black police chief has some 'splainin' to do.

Should this woman get off completely or with a slap on the wrist, her ass will be firmly implanted in the hot seat. Will she hide behind the blue line...or will she do the right thing?

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
  • warrant issued
  • manslaughter
  • wont release her name until she is caught

And THIS is why long ago, I stopped getting all caught up in the symbolism of Black Folks in positions of power.
Especially Black Women.

At the end of the day, it's all about maintaining their own status and the (WHITE) power structure they work for.
Most of these folks never care about supporting their OWN.
Unlike White folks (among others).

The whole "warrant" thing is nothing more than a Dog and Pony Show.
Because they know most Black Folks get too emotional.

Honestly,
Sometimes I feel we are truly cursed.
If there was anyway we could call on our ancestors to rain/reign absolute HELL on this society for what is has done and continues to do to US...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I think its kinda obvious what happend..

she rolled up in bruhs house, bruh was like

pissed ass fuck... instead of admitting she fucked up

got indignant rather than be apologetic, it was too much for her to be professional and grown able to admit ones mistake and tragedy ensues

of course its just my humble opinion..

but a nigga neva wrong tho....

I doubt he went at her. witnesses said they hear a bunch of police talk which means if true and the dumb bitch did indeed thought it was her apartment, she treated him like an intruder and was barking orders at him.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Didn't this happen in Houston too? Seems like I've seen this before.

Fucked up regardless. RIP to the young man.

There was a brother who did enter the wrong home thinking it was his and the home owner shot him. If I remember right dude was new to the neighborhood, went to a party and after got dropped off at a house next door that was identical to his.

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he was fucking her then textbook definition of a smart dumb nigga. College educated good job,but not only do you fuck with trash you fuck pig flavored trash.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The BS "splainin" of entering the wrong apartment (even tho the key fob wont work on a different lock) and releasing her due to "cooperation with (farce) investigation" appears that a path is being cleared for her to flee the country before formal charges are filed.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The Black police chief has some 'splainin' to do.

Should this woman get off completely or with a slap on the wrist, her ass will be firmly implanted in the hot seat. Will she hide behind the blue line...or will she do the right thing?
It appears the Texas rangers are doing this bullshit

Pu$$yJunky

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
one question if she walked into an apartment and a white man was there...would he be dead?

I doubt it
that's why kap took a knee.

with blk we rarely get the benefit of the doubt and the automatic response is often the lethal one

All the time. Guilty until proven innocent

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I doubt he went at her. witnesses said they hear a bunch of police talk which means if true and the dumb bitch did indeed thought it was her apartment, she treated him like an intruder and was barking orders at him.

The second video shows what happens when you have the wrong key. Also, don't apartments have the number/letter labeled on the door?