Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
interesting

She slapped someone, 1 time 8 yrs ago and there's this much outrage?? Man that's crazy. Mfkrs acting like ole boy from "how can she slap?"

I can overlook/forgive 1 uncontested slap, male or female, (now if dude came out an said she routinely hit him that's different).

You know what skeletons these white chiefs have in their pasts? GTFOH!

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t know this white pastor and typically I have strong issues with Organized religion... but mad respect for this white dude speaking the truth before his all white .. baptist church.

Maaaaan.....I wish I could've been a fly on the wall, for that sermon
The expressions on those white people's faces would've been priceless
That church was so quiet, you could've heard a pin drop, LOL

;););)

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Maaaaan.....I wish I could've been a fly on the wall, for that sermon
The expressions on those white people's faces would've been priceless
That church was so quiet, you could've heard a pin drop, LOL

;););)
That congregation was pretty damn lively for a white church.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dallas cop who killed her black neighbor shared posts likening Colin Kaepernick to cancer and memes saying people were 'ungrateful she didn't kill them' as victim's lawyer says he believes 'short-tempered' officer is racist
  • The lawyer for the family of Botham Jean, who was shot dead by his neighbor cop Amber Guyger on September 6, says he believes Guyger is racist
  • Southside Flats, the apartment complex the two had lived at, informed residents that Guyger had 'vacated her apartment' in an email on Sunday morning
  • Lawyer S. Lee Merritt pointed out memes posted on Pinterest by the 30-year-old Dallas police officer, likening Colin Kaepernick's NFL protests to cancer
  • Guyger saved a post under 'love to laugh' that reads: 'I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I'm already dressed for your funeral'
  • Merritt told DailyMail.com: 'Repeated threats like that she was engaging in light-heartedly. That wasn't out of her character - that is who she was'
  • The lawyer also said he understands Guyger was sober during the fatal shooting, adding that he believes she has lied repeatedly in her statements to police
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-memes-likening-Colin-Kaepernick-cancer.html

504C8CD000000578-6176223-image-m-10_1537188681963.jpg

S. Lee Merritt pointed out memes posted on Pinterest by the 30-year-old Dallas police officer, likening Colin Kaepernick's NFL protests to cancer (pictured)

504C8CC300000578-6176223-image-m-9_1537188666245.jpg

Although Guyger's social media accounts have now been deleted, some of the memes she shared have been widely circulated on Instagram – including some questionable items from her Pinterest account

504C9D8700000578-6176223-image-m-8_1537188652740.jpg

On a meme that reads: 'I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I'm already dressed for your funeral', Guyger commented: 'I got meh a gun a shovel an gloves if I were u back da f**k up and get out of meh f**king a** [sic]'

500E601E00000578-6157897-The_family_of_a_white_Dallas_cop_who_shot_dead_a_26_year_old_bla-m-41_1536726341481.jpg

Guyger's own family has come under question for being racist after photos emerged of them flashing alleged white power signs. This photo, from 2016, shows Guyger's brother-law, Noe Garza, making the alleged hand gestures

4FE6F6AE00000578-6157897-image-a-1_1536727532903.jpg

Another photo of Guyger's mother shows her wearing a white T-shirt that says 'All Lives Matter

This family probably now has round the clock police protection in case someone will try to get at them..

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The electronic locks to Botham Jean and Amber Guyger's apartment doors could hold the evidence investigators need to contradict or confirm what the Dallas officer told police about how she entered her neighbor's apartment the night he was shot and killed.

The Dallas County district attorney's office seized the locks from Apartments 1478 and 1378 at the South Side Flats, where Jean lived on the fourth floor and Guyger lived on the third, just below him. She has since moved out.

Guyger, 30, killed Jean on Sept. 6 when she said she parked on the wrong floor and mistook Jean's apartment for her own.

The officer, who was off duty but in uniform, said she pushed open the door to the darkened apartment and, believing Jean was a burglar, fired two shots.

One bullet struck the 26-year-old in the chest, and he died at a hospital.

A search warrant obtained Sept. 11 granted the district attorney's office permission to pull any data stored inside the locks. Law enforcement also obtained reports about access to locks in both apartments and to the elevators. The contents have not been made public.

The report should show whether Guyger unlocked her own door before going to Jean's apartment. It would also show whether she placed her key in Jean's door.

It's unclear whether the data would show whether Jean unlocked the door from the inside around the time of the shooting

If data stored inside the locks does show Jean's door was locked, it would support statements by Jean's family's attorneys who say witnesses heard someone banging on Jean's door shouting "let me in!"

Alternatively, the data could show the door was unlocked and ajar, as Guyger told police.
An electronic lock that resembles the ones at South Side Flats stores data on 200 entries, according to a description of the lock by the Swiss company Dormakaba. That lock, like the ones for Guyger's and Jean's apartment, is accessed with an RFID key — a key that uses radio-frequency identification.
Inserting the key into a hole above the handle unlocks or locks the deadbolt. The data stored inside, according to Dormakaba's website, includes the time and date the lock was accessed. It also stores the identification number or user name of the person whose key was used.

So, the locks could reveal when Guyger and Jean's doors were last locked and unlocked. The data could also show when Jean accessed his apartment last with the key.

So, the locks could reveal when Guyger and Jean's doors were last locked and unlocked. The data could also show when Jean accessed his apartment last with the key.

The company did not respond to a request for comment about what additional information, if any, the locks could contain.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...liver-break-amber-guyger-case-dallas-da-hopes

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Her first statement was that she forgave her, but she's taken a tougher stance now. The city sitting back on this one...
Bro I’ve been following this closely moms never once said she forgave her.. when moms first came up here she said she wanted answers that’s all she wanted and then once she saw they were trying to smear her sons name she called the white bitch a devil... but she never once said she forgave the white bitch

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Her first statement was that she forgave her, but she's taken a tougher stance now. The city sitting back on this one...

Bro I’ve been following this closely moms never once said she forgave her.. when moms first came up here she said she wanted answers that’s all she wanted and then once she saw they were trying to smear her sons name she called the white bitch a devil... but she never once said she forgave the white bitch

Last edited:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Look at the date it was the day after her son murdered .. ugk was right I’ll admit, I didn’t see her first statement . I’ll give her a pass because once the details came out and how law enforcement in Texas was stone walling moms have a press conference and verbatim she called them cacs devils..

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The electronic locks to Botham Jean and Amber Guyger's apartment doors could hold the evidence investigators need to contradict or confirm what the Dallas officer told police about how she entered her neighbor's apartment the night he was shot and killed.

The Dallas County district attorney's office seized the locks from Apartments 1478 and 1378 at the South Side Flats, where Jean lived on the fourth floor and Guyger lived on the third, just below him. She has since moved out.

Guyger, 30, killed Jean on Sept. 6 when she said she parked on the wrong floor and mistook Jean's apartment for her own.

The officer, who was off duty but in uniform, said she pushed open the door to the darkened apartment and, believing Jean was a burglar, fired two shots.

A search warrant obtained Sept. 11 granted the district attorney's office permission to pull any data stored inside the locks. Law enforcement also obtained reports about access to locks in both apartments and to the elevators. The contents have not been made public.

The report should show whether Guyger unlocked her own door before going to Jean's apartment. It would also show whether she placed her key in Jean's door.

It's unclear whether the data would show whether Jean unlocked the door from the inside around the time of the shooting

If data stored inside the locks does show Jean's door was locked, it would support statements by Jean's family's attorneys who say witnesses heard someone banging on Jean's door shouting "let me in!"

Alternatively, the data could show the door was unlocked and ajar, as Guyger told police.
An electronic lock that resembles the ones at South Side Flats stores data on 200 entries, according to a description of the lock by the Swiss company Dormakaba. That lock, like the ones for Guyger's and Jean's apartment, is accessed with an RFID key — a key that uses radio-frequency identification.
Inserting the key into a hole above the han,dle unlocks or locks the deadbolt. The data stored inside, according to Dormakaba's website, includes the time and date the lock was accessed. It also stores the identification number or user name of the person whose key was used.

The company did not respond to a request for comment about what additional information, if any, the locks could contain.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...liver-break-amber-guyger-case-dallas-da-hopes

This could be the smoking gun, fellas !!!
Electronic door locks that hold the date, the time, and the specific persons key, of when they were unlocked
Lets just hope the police didn't somehow tamper with the evidence
I wonder if they will release the info to the public, or wait until the trial ???

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Edit: But on the other hand.....she has already given like 2 or 3 different stories/statements
And each statement has been slightly different
Even if the door lock info supports her latest story, it could mean that she just finally got it right, after a week of thinking & planning

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This attorney..... Breaks down exactly what i was thinking about the oddness of charging her under manslaughter

The thing that I hate... Grand Juries are secret...

Told you I’d return.

Everything he has stated and said that should have emphasis is being ignored. They said she worked a 15 hour shift. That’s pretty standard and irrelevant to her actions.

This, like the majority of deaths from policemen in the last ten years, especially white officers falls back to the Use of Force continuum. She gave verbal commands and immediately proceeded to discharge her fire arm, using deadly force first without knowing her target, getting a positive ID or seeing the backdrop (collateral damage, ie other innocent bystanders) what if it was a (disoriented) elderly woman? Either way, her actions were wrong all around.

She observed a figure in the dark. Doing what? Was there any immediate threat that warranted deadly force? Cops are taught to shoot at the E silhouette and this is assure hits to vitals ( aim center mass) striking critical organs. High intensity, low light firing is supposed to simulate situations exactly like the one she was in. Training is supposed to be dynamic and as realistic as possible to teach that when in situations like the one she was in, the officer should be able to make the right choice. She made the wrong choice.

In the video above he addressed something that if I were the prosecuting attorney I’d be all over. Why didn’t you back out and call for back up? Why didn’t you (the officer) observe and follow protocol in accordance with your training? Call for back up? Police are trained to call for backup, always. If it’s one on one and not life threatening, you back out and observe. Do not go in. Period. Always 2 officers to 1 perp or suspect.

The smear on his character and looking into his background has absolutely nothing to do with what happened. Even if he was a kingpin. Means nothing. This is the way media warps and manipulated public perception. The fuck does him having weed or anything like that have to do with someone coming into your house (castle law is allowed) and killing you? If he had blown her ass away he would have been justified but because of the way blacks are portrayed, they’d have warped that too to make her look like a victim.

The Police Chief slapping her husband or boyfriend has nothing to do with anything either. Except she’s also black.

Edit. She needs to be tested for drugs and they need to determine if she was intoxicated. Should be easy. Attorney needs to check every bar on her way home and grab that cctv footage before it vaporizes

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I would like to know the time difference from when she punched out/left work and when the shooting took place.

I just found out some bullshit info too. The responding cops allegedly tested her blood on the scene which is bullshit. If they did then where is the toxicology report? LIES. Also the rangers contaiminated the crime scene and allowed her to return to it when she should have been in jail.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
He should have killed her ass

Texas Castle law

A person may use deadly force inself defense under Section 9.31 of Texas Penal Code if he: Knew the intruder unlawfully with force entered into his home, vehicle, or place of employment; or. Was being kidnapped; or. The intruder was attempting to sexually assault, rob, kidnap, or murder.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Inserting the key into a hole above the handle unlocks or locks the deadbolt. The data stored inside, according to Dormakaba's website, includes the time and date the lock was accessed. It also stores the identification number or user name of the person whose key was used.

She changed, under the guidance of dirty cops, her story to the door was open because it'll confirm that she never tried her key like she said in her first statement, BUT no key fob insertion data will help the narrative of the witnesses that said she was knocking on the door. The doors automatically close, so there was no way the door was propped open...especially if he was sitting there in the living room eating cereal and reading. Why would he prop open a door that he is a few feet away from? How much do you want to bet that some of the data will be conveniently corrupt?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to tell you right now...

Heads need to roll at the Dallas Police Department... People need to be held accountable for this obvious attempt to protect one of their own.

If she gets off, they have unknowingly authorized the killing of cops. All 2nd amendment Texans that pledged their allegiance to that amendment need to fulfill their constitutional obligations to take on an obvious tyrannical government. Let's see how they respond to real tyranny instead of manufactured propaganda about Democrats taking their guns.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
She’s gonna get off. Watch. It won’t be like Michael Slager who was clearly caught on video. Slager may even get out.

When are the other people of color gonna March with blacks and protest with blacks on this one?

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They probably searched the same time of the shooting, it went like this...

"ok Bobby, any niggas in this room, CLEAR!
Any niggas in that room, CLEAR"

Ok we the Dallas PD have done a through search of her apartment and it's clear, there was no niggas present. We promise.
:frozen:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Told you I’d return.

Everything he has stated and said that should have emphasis is being ignored. They said she worked a 15 hour shift. That’s pretty standard and irrelevant to her actions.

This, like the majority of deaths from policemen in the last ten years, especially white officers falls back to the Use of Force continuum. She gave verbal commands and immediately proceeded to discharge her fire arm, using deadly force first without knowing her target, getting a positive ID or seeing the backdrop (collateral damage, ie other innocent bystanders) what if it was a (disoriented) elderly woman? Either way, her actions were wrong all around.

She observed a figure in the dark. Doing what? Was there any immediate threat that warranted deadly force? Cops are taught to shoot at the E silhouette and this is assure hits to vitals ( aim center mass) striking critical organs. High intensity, low light firing is supposed to simulate situations exactly like the one she was in. Training is supposed to be dynamic and as realistic as possible to teach that when in situations like the one she was in, the officer should be able to make the right choice. She made the wrong choice.

In the video above he addressed something that if I were the prosecuting attorney I’d be all over. Why didn’t you back out and call for back up? Why didn’t you (the officer) observe and follow protocol in accordance with your training? Call for back up? Police are trained to call for backup, always. If it’s one on one and not life threatening, you back out and observe. Do not go in. Period. Always 2 officers to 1 perp or suspect.

The smear on his character and looking into his background has absolutely nothing to do with what happened. Even if he was a kingpin. Means nothing. This is the way media warps and manipulated public perception. The fuck does him having weed or anything like that have to do with someone coming into your house (castle law is allowed) and killing you? If he had blown her ass away he would have been justified but because of the way blacks are portrayed, they’d have warped that too to make her look like a victim.

The Police Chief slapping her husband or boyfriend has nothing to do with anything either. Except she’s also black.

Edit. She needs to be tested for drugs and they need to determine if she was intoxicated. Should be easy. Attorney needs to check every bar on her way home and grab that cctv footage before it vaporizes
Late to thread. But has anyone mention the fact that he had police gear in his apartment which could be hers and possibly leads to them fucking or she left it there after the shooting when investigators showed up

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If she gets off, they have unknowingly authorized the killing of cops. All 2nd amendment Texans that pledged their allegiance to that amendment need to fulfill their constitutional obligations to take on an obvious tyrannical government. Let's see how they respond to real tyranny instead of manufactured propaganda about Democrats taking their guns.
I hear you but Black folk ain't gone do SHIT. I know this is getting old but Zimmerman is still walking around

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you but Black folk ain't gone do SHIT. I know this is getting old but Zimmerman is still walking around

That bothers me. All these "real niggas" that will shoot at me or you because we unknowingly tried to holla at their girl or we have some shoes they want...won't prove they are about they gunplay when they could take out a real enemy.

I can say that my family has a pact in the event that something like Botham Jean happens to one of us and no justice is served.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That bothers me. All these "real niggas" that will shoot at me or you because we unknowingly tried to holla at their girl or we have some shoes they want...won't prove they are about they gunplay when they could take out a real enemy.

I can say that my family has a pact in the event that something like Botham Jean happens to one of us and no justice is served.
Yep I roll the same you take one of my babies out your fam will suffer,I'm heavy on the revenge retaliation and get back. But I have yet to pact with my family