daily nuances that African-Americans, especially men, have to put up with.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Cop Harasses Hard Working Man Sitting In His Car

Linda CalvinIsn't it sad that an incident like this puts us on alert. A policeman coming to your car for no reason makes you fear for your life. I am proud of the man for taking a stand and refusing to go along with being profiled. They do this because we are fearful and bullies feed on fear. The officer knew that he was wrong, he didn't care. I hope this man follows through and lodges a complaint.

KenKen BrownThe brother in this vid is an example of what standing on your integrity means , and the officer is obviously attempting to bait this man into a conflict so he can have reason to discharge his firearm he is literally provoking this man for no substantial reason other than sitting in his car in a parking lot, first of all aren't parking lots private property and not protected by the state? This brother should be filing harassment and a protective order against that officer. This is racial profiling to a T get you bread my dude cause that was totally uncalled for and if it was me I would had been spooked and felt very threatened. This cops demeanor shows he had no good intentions.