Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
35415941-1485131251593450-2717686053132566528-n.jpg

36160547-269042070327220-5547485999824633856-n.jpg

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i would love to make her or any fine ass british chick moan in a british accent.... (adding that to the bucket list) when we were working with the brits exchange program, i laughed my ass off listening to them give presentations and talk in general. americans and brits went back and forth about who's accent was worse....finally we all agreed the fucking scottish. nobody could ever understand what they were trying to say and they always had to say it twice or slow down so we could understand them. <-- and off course they always said they had to slow down bc neither was too stupid to understand what they were saying... and needless to say we all went out drinking afterwards, it was a blast.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Serious question, why so many Black women calling themselves Asia? Shits annoying . Be yourself

Gye78

International
International Member
i would love to make her or any fine ass british chick moan in a british accent.... (adding that to the bucket list) when we were working with the brits exchange program, i laughed my ass off listening to them give presentations and talk in general. americans and brits went back and forth about who's accent was worse....finally we all agreed the fucking scottish. nobody could ever understand what they were trying to say and they always had to say it twice or slow down so we could understand them. <-- and off course they always said they had to slow down bc neither was too stupid to understand what they were saying... and needless to say we all went out drinking afterwards, it was a blast.

She's not British though...

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's not British though...
I ge that but i was pontificating about something that happened on a deployment back in the day......them british women are hit and miss but when you find one that hit.....yeah buddy....im trying to show what the term american bbc (back breaker corp) really means.