Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's the Breast stroke for me....Here I come, Momma... Uncle Daddy got this!
![]()

YES! She is fine as fuck. Definitely.
I do NOT want to be the bearer of bad news……but…..
![]()
Extensive recovery and support, organized by Dina Hines
Hey I am Erin’s mom, we are raising funds to aid in her recovery after a vicious attack. … Dina Hines needs your support for Extensive recovery and supportgofund.me
YES! She is fine as fuck. Definitely.
I do NOT want to be the bearer of bad news……but…..
![]()
Extensive recovery and support, organized by Dina Hines
Hey I am Erin’s mom, we are raising funds to aid in her recovery after a vicious attack. … Dina Hines needs your support for Extensive recovery and supportgofund.me
YES! She is fine as fuck. Definitely.
I do NOT want to be the bearer of bad news……but…..
![]()
Extensive recovery and support, organized by Dina Hines
Hey I am Erin’s mom, we are raising funds to aid in her recovery after a vicious attack. … Dina Hines needs your support for Extensive recovery and supportgofund.me

Post attack
I thought she was "disfigured " and "permanently scarred?!"
She's missing an eyeball.I thought she was "disfigured " and "permanently scarred?!"
Sadly, you can see her left eye is damaged and is probably a glass prostetic.I thought she was "disfigured " and "permanently scarred?!"
