Daft Punk Has Broken Up After 28 Years Of Making Music Together

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I ain't clicking that stupid looking ass screenshot.

You my [libra] bro... but you country ass ny ninjas is weird.

*just a shot bro, don't go crazy on me*
Those are old soul train clips.. they playing the music over the clips..just listen to it.. will change your perception.. you a libra you suppose to know never judge a book by it’s cover and there’s a method to our madness

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Click on any vid posted as with most thing in life music is subjective to different taste and what not.

This is one of their biggest mainstream hits with pharrell.

Ok. I remember this one as I was getting my dick sucked in Dubai. Ol fags act like we supposed to know who these dudes are but we don’t! You say Jay Z that’s different!

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This was the video I watched... this shit is crazy

That type of creativity is definitely special. I subscribed to Masterclass ($1 special) and started watching Timbaland's class while having an edible. He went through his creative process and made an entire fucking beat layer by layer with beatbox sounds and other noises with his mouth that he factored into his overall vision for a song. Crazy!
47 second mark.

I was so fucked up by it all that I haven't had another edible since I started asking those high in the moment questions - what's the meaning of this, life, and where the fuck is my creativity at!!?!? :hmm:

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Listened to this podcast episode yesterday ... here's some options to listen, if interested.