[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm hitting the like button for every person who says they've voted and telling everyone who said they're not going to vote to go fuck themselves.
This is the most consequential election of our lifetime; we can't sit this one out. :hmm:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It has been seldom I've experienced a person like you who is all negative all the time. Get a fuckin' life loser. :smh:
The profane views the truth as negative.

everybody should know OP is full of shit and a paid shill for the Democratic Party that floods the board with spam.

he couldn’t even post who he voted for despite posting a cryptic photo and BIDEN/HARRIS gifs. Why is that?

because he is a misinformation agent sent to deceive people.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@voyeur - you posted the seal of the ballot so you can post every person and position you voted for.

show the people you just don’t talk about it but you are about it.

:yes:

n1zdhof.jpg

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The profane views the truth as negative.

everybody should know OP is full of shit and a paid shill for the Democratic Party that floods the board with spam.

he couldn’t even post who he voted for despite posting a cryptic photo and BIDEN/HARRIS gifs. Why is that?

because he is a misinformation agent sent to deceive people.

You missed the point entirely you fucking dweeb. Why were you so gleeful in clowning the OP when ALL he said was that he voted and indicated his choice was Biden / Harris? What the fuck is wrong that? Where was the intent to deceive? He just stated his preference and you as a Trump supporter and an infiltrating piece of shit cac are entitled to do the same. :mad:

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
We went to the Library and In Person early voted on Monday
My parents did the same where they live
My Mother said she may be old with health issues, But if it takes In person voting to get rid of trump she will be there

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You missed the point entirely you fucking dweeb. Why were you so gleeful in clowning the OP when ALL he said was that he voted and indicated his choice was Biden / Harris? What the fuck is wrong that? Where was the intent to deceive? He just stated his preference and you as a Trump supporter and an infiltrating piece of shit cac are entitled to do the same. :mad:
You won’t find one post of me supporting trump...just like you won’t find one ballot of the OP voting democrat (not the presidential survey - ONLY ELECTORAL COLLEGE MEMBERS VOTE FOR PRESIDENT)

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You won’t find one post of me supporting trump...just like you won’t find one ballot of the OP voting democrat (not the presidential survey - ONLY ELECTORAL COLLEGE MEMBERS VOTE FOR PRESIDENT)

Oh please, state electors almost always affirm the winner of the popular vote. There has been one faithless elector in each of the following elections: 1948, 1956, 1960, 1968, 1972, 1976, and 1988. A blank ballot was cast in 2000. In 2016 seven electors broke with their state on the presidential ballot and six did so on the vice presidential ballot. So what is your point? Trump will win because of faithless electors? C'mon, history is not on your side.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes. im not voting for bullshit.

Yours are the musings of a idiot who does not realize that in this country like it or not, or until the representative system changes, the only lever of power is the vote. And yet you choose not to exercise a right many of your ancestors died to obtain just because you don't like either candidate; irrespective of the fact that one candidate is so much worse than the other who truly and completely does not give a fuck about any person of color and will give short shrift to any legislation that positively affects any group other than white people. Pull your head out of your ass and if you don't vote, don't bitch. :hmm:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Yours are the musings of a idiot who does not realize that in this country like it or not, or until the representative system changes, the only lever of power is the vote. And yet you choose not to exercise a right many of your ancestors died to obtain just because you don't like either candidate; irrespective of the fact that one candidate is so much worse than the other who truly and completely does not give a fuck about any person of color and will give short shrift to any legislation that positively affects any group other than white people. Pull your head out of your ass and if you don't vote, don't bitch. :hmm:
eat a bag of dog shit and choke, and fuck what you think. you dont pay my bills or do shit for me. voting doesn't do shit, you stupid fuck. ancestors didn't die to vote for no reason, you stupid sack of shit. both don't give a fuck about people of color. you are a democratic white pecker sucking leech who hasn't got shit from them.

and I live in California. logically explain to me how my one vote for president matters at all.

some of you dudes are stupid as fuck and refuse to not have a white savior.

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
eat a bag of dog shit and choke, and fuck what you think. you dont pay my bills or do shit for me. voting doesn't do shit, you stupid fuck. ancestors didn't die to vote for no reason, you stupid sack of shit. both don't give a fuck about people of color. you are a democratic white pecker sucking leech who hasn't got shit from them.

and I live in California. logically explain to me how my one vote for president matters at all.

some of you dudes are stupid as fuck and refuse to not have a white savior.

Wow, don't ever let someone say you're not articulate. :rolleyes:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm riding with Biden and if Bernie, Elizabeth Warren, Buttigieg or Kamala Harris was the nominee I'd vote for them as well. Trump is beyond politics, he's a despicable human being and has to go. I have a love hate thing for this country but at the end of the day I'm an American and someone like Trump shouldn't be President of this country. He has to go!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Throw out Trump's supporters and enablers too. Don't allow them to try to distance themselves from Trump in the 11th hour.