Curry and Tikka Masala Thread - Indian Women Ongoing Thread (Add On)

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
It took me over 14 years of pure concentration to start seeing the women's side of my wife's family as regular people. But this thread is going to fuck around and make me backslide.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It took me over 14 years of pure concentration to start seeing the women's side of my wife's family as regular people. But this thread is going to fuck around and make me backslide.
This is an interesting statement, and if you don't mind sharing how did you view them before you started seeing them as "regular people?"

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This is an interesting statement, and if you don't mind sharing how did you view them before you started seeing them as "regular people?"
Can't front they looked hot, and they are still hot, but in my mind, I see them as regular (folks your not trying to see them as sexy).

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Indian women don’t do it for me. The ones I see the attraction isn’t strong enough. They got that weird shape and weird look to them.

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
My boy married a pretty one from a traditional family. Now this is a nigga from detroit from a broken home so I dont how her indian family let him in. They dated for over 10 years. She only introduced him to the parents after she got engaged - which she broke off several times. Eventually they got married and they had a baby girl. Oh yeah she is doctor at a major hospital in new jersey and he doesnt have a high school diploma so that nigga came up came up. Props my nigga!

When I hit India, Malaysia and Sri Lanka I’d ask some of the young pretty women if they liked black American men and most of them said yes. Only a few devout Muslim said no. Then they always asked are we packing that slab like other races think.

A few notches later I can safely say them hoes have no issues letting us take our turn. I got stories for your ass.