Curry and Tikka Masala Thread - Indian Women Ongoing Thread (Add On)

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered

Damn I want more like this!

How is it that I've been missing this thread? SUBBED like a muhfugguh!

Living here in Central Jersey has us saturated with these fucks. The professionals are okay, but the Gupta types even leave other Indians shaking their heads.

Very very few look like these chicks in this thread.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
My boy married a pretty one from a traditional family. Now this is a nigga from detroit from a broken home so I dont how her indian family let him in. They dated for over 10 years. She only introduced him to the parents after she got engaged - which she broke off several times. Eventually they got married and they had a baby girl. Oh yeah she is doctor at a major hospital in new jersey and he doesnt have a high school diploma so that nigga came up came up. Props my nigga!

He hung in there like a champ. She's pretty and rich. I wanna know which hospital. :giggle: My cardiologist is Indian. Give me the hospital name. I'm there... I have a cough.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You've been flirting with Jainy for months telling her she just wears athletic gear for show and probably gets winded walking to the store. However, this afternoon you see her coming back from jogging all sweaty and winded, and you tease her about "faking it" and having no stamina. Then, to your surprise, she looks you in the eye and says: " I still got enough stamina for your azz. Let's do this!"

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your girlfriend's best friend, Ariana broke up with her boyfriend and he kicked her out of the apartment they shared. She has no family in the city so your girl asks if it's ok if she stays with y'all for a few weeks. Ariana, still works, cleans and actually cooks better than your girl, and she's very nice and cool.
Things are going well, until one day you get home and Ariana tells you that your girl will have to work late and may not be home until 10PM. No problem, Ariana can cook, but you both decide to order pizza, besides it's only 4PM. While you're eating Ariana comments on how you eat like a savage, and then segue ways into how she hears you and your girl at night. At this point, you know Ariana wants a taste for more than just pizza.