Cubana Lust... she fell hard

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
She on instagram now. Somebody wifed her up and put a seed in her. Mostly post family pics and stuff promoting her business.

Somebody poster her sex tape on here years ago. I'm sure its still floating around somewhere.
I seen her "sex tape" and damn it was weak ASF I think that's when I stopped following her.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I seen her "sex tape" and damn it was weak ASF I think that's when I stopped following her.

It was supposedly her and Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson. I remember only being able to see some tats that easily identified her. It was only a few seconds long. I wanted her so bad back in the day.

Does anyone know if Hoopz doing anything on her Onlyfans now? Her shit looked pretty wack last time I checked redditt.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
People this is so sad and the way she looks the next time we see her she may be expired. I’m pretty sure one of her ex dude put her on drugs and that was history. Again this is a damn shame but man this is such damn shame

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember watching vids of that panther over and over, I bet that tattoo looks nothing like that now..smh
Tattoo looks like this now.
6206977598_a7841fd02c_b.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I know some of you sick niggas were thinking of a cracky threesome with her and Maiah Campbell.
Those are some of the sad ho facts that distinguish washed up heaux.

Well now you mention it none of us can get it out of our heads.
I can because thinking of the way I last saw these two no way a threesome even crosses my mind.. lol..smh

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
DAMN! She reminds me of this pretty girl from the north side of chi
I had a huge crush on, she finally gave me the punany, when I was in college.
Years later I saw her hangin on Division street, looking tore up.

:smh:

That video is from two years ago. She reminds me of many drug stricken females from NYC, I have seen go through the metamorphosis from fine to fiend. It's always a hard thing to see. There was one chick named Linda, from Kingsbridge who actually got clean and made a marvelous return from addiction. Even got her ass back. However, that is not the case for most. Many of the fine women that got hooked were with dealers/hustlers. :smh: Damn chemical warfare.