CSI needed on a commercial chick

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
I USUALLY am not attracted to light women but baby here got cakes and I wanna see more of her cause the hip flair is

:hotdamn: :hotdamn::pain::hellyea::wepraise::slobber:

hqdefault.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
One ad said her name was Eve, but that may be a generic name. She may be a hire by this ad company Shinebox for Ehealth.

nameyouknow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, not her.

That chick was on deal or no deal and in Hancock.....

The chick in the commercial is either mid 20's or very early 30s
I was about 50/50 on it myself. But, appreciate the confirmation that it wasn't this sister.

nameyouknow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, not her.

That chick was on deal or no deal and in Hancock.....

The chick in the commercial is either mid 20's or very early 30s
Actually, I take it back. It could be her. I looked it up and this is a nationwide spokesperson role. It's not just one commercial. Normally those roles don't go to new actors. But, time will tell.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually, I take it back. It could be her. I looked it up and this is a nationwide spokesperson role. It's not just one commercial. Normally those roles don't go to new actors. But, time will tell.

Nah, not her at all B, she's not the right tone of LS, and as president of the NEO TLS chapter, I have to reiterate, "Not all light skinned people look alike."

Hayley is about 2 shades browner and she also has a gap in her lower teeth.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Nah, not her at all B, she's not the right tone of LS, and as president of the NEO TLS chapter, I have to reiterate, "Not all light skinned people look alike."

Yeah I saw the gap and said nah. But I'm still looking.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm still kind of on the fence, cause why wouldn't she post the vid that she was in the commercial. But she hasn't posted any of her past. She's done 7 others from years ago and she's an RN and does commercials. So maybe she's just trying to keep a low profile. Guess she don't want to be famous.
That's 100% her. Hey she's just trying to work. Lucky Husband

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Tiddies

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her shit about to blow up like the ATT girl...nursing about to be done...hope the husband ready...the wolves are coming

Bruh there's like 3 different utube videos of that commercial...... all the comments, "she can sell me anything, so you all noticed that fine spokeswoman, I wanna add her to my insurance, whats her name?........etc" the wolves are lined up in a pack they just need a name or @.

That dude bout to be going through it if certain B list or A list celebs drop off a hi in those dms.