Crystal Renay to Ne-yo: "Its OVER!" Goes Scortched Earth

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ne-Yo's Wife Accuses Him Of Cheating With "Women Who Sell Their Bodies"

Crystal says she is disgusted with her husband's behavior and appalled that he thinks she should accept it.

The relationship between Ne-Yo and his wife, Crystal Smith, has had its fair share of twists and turns. The two got married in 2016 but called it quits a few years later. Their split was short-lived, though, as the "Miss Independent" singer proposed to Smith again in 2020. In an effort to rekindle their love, the two renewed their vows in April of this year. However, they're seemingly back to square one.

GettyImages-1315767086.jpg

Yesterday (July 30), Smith took to her Instagram page to air out her partner's dirty laundry. The 35-year-old shared a screenshot of a note that she'd typed with the title being "8 years." The message began by claiming that she had been lied to for the entire length of their relationship. "8 years of unknowingly sharing my life and my husband with numerous of women who sell their bodies to him unprotected..." she wrote.

Smith then went on to explain that she is beyond heartbroken and disgusted. She called out Ne-Yo's personality, alleging that he only cares about himself, "To ask me to stay and accept it is absolutely insane. The mentality of a narcissist," Smith added.

----------mod edit----------------------------------------------------------
pics of the kids removed as the parents, who are the subject
of this thread, are not even in the pics, deeming the pics unnecessary.

----------mod edit---------------------------------------------------------

Further into the note, Smith's anger turned into optimism, "I choose me, I choose my happiness and health and my respect," she affirmed. She also decided not to play victim, stating that she's thankful that she got three beautiful children out of the toxic relationship.

Smith concluded her message by urging people to stop sending her evidence of him cheating because he's no longer any of her concern. "With no hate in my heart, I wish him nothing but the best," she said.

The post on Instagram has garnered over 45,000 likes-- with one being from Ne-Yo. Check it out below.

Last edited by a moderator:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The P.R. machine came through

Ne-Yo Responds To Wife's Cheating Accusation: "I Will Work Through Our Challenges"

Ne-Yo has responded to his wife's cheating allegations, writing on Twitter that he wants "privacy at this time."
Ne-Yo's wife, Crystal Renay, came forward on Instagram, Saturday, alleging that the singer has cheated on her throughout their eight-year-long relationship. Ne-Yo responded to the accusation on Twitter a day later.

“8 years of life and deception. 8 years of unknowingly sharing my life and husband with numerous women who sell their bodies to him unprotected … every last one of them,” Renay said in her post. “To say I’m heartbroken and disgusted is [an] understatement. To ask me to stay and accept it is absolutely insane. The mentality of a narcissist.”

She went on to say that she's grateful to have gained her "3 beautiful children" from the relationship, but she hasn't gotten anything else out of it.

“I am not a victim," she added. "I’m choosing to stand tall with my head held high. If someone can’t love you the way you deserve then it’s up to you to love yourself. With no hate in my heart, I wish him nothing but the best.”

On Sunday, Ne-Yo responded to the accusations by sharing a statement on his Twitter page: “For the sake of our children, my family and I will work through our challenges behind closed doors. Personal matters are not meant to be addressed and dissected in public forums. I simply ask that you please respect me and my family’s privacy at this time.”

Ne-Yo and Renay were married in 2016. They share three kids together, the most recent of whom, Isabella Rose Smith, was born in June 2021. The couple had previously announced their intention to end their marriage in February 2020 but reconciled soon afterward.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
crystal was bad back in the day. probably still is. at this point i don't know why neyo got married....lol. dude clearly wanna fuck new pussy lol. dude gotta know her radar going to stay on high alert after the shit they went through the first time

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
crystal was bad back in the day. probably still is. at this point i don't know why neyo got married....lol. dude clearly wanna fuck new pussy lol. dude gotta know her radar going to stay on high alert after the shit they went through the first time
This was his 2nd marriage.....he left the first chick for some new box......Crystal.

Dude didn't need to get married again......

Mfkrs need NDAs just to date nowadays

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
yalll too funny... sound like yall riding with Neyo... his wife was like fuck that.. you in the streets raw doggingrandoms??? I'm out. nothing to see hear. yall know the game,.. what she suppose to let him keep raw dogging randoms and be ok with that?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yalll too funny... sound like yall riding with Neyo... his wife was like fuck that.. you in the streets raw doggingrandoms??? I'm out. nothing to see hear. yall know the game,.. what she suppose to let him keep raw dogging randoms and be ok with that?
If he's going raw, hopefully he knows them, trusts them and got the test results. They're just strangers and randoms ro Crystal.

I'm kidding, dude just didn't need to get married again

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Women play this game all the time in marriage. Marry you then change up, and stop fucking you but want you to remain consistent doing everything else. Then got the audacity to be mad when you want something on the side.

Fellas, finish how you start. Tell her up front you got hoes and you don’t plan on getting rid of them. Because soon as you get rid of your hoes and she knows she got you then it’s over for you, your trapped.

Ain’t no reason why NE-YO or any other celebrity should be going through this shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Man, if you marry a famous or rich person you have to know what the deal is.

Which is why I wonder why these dudes get married. Go Derek Jeter.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
hold on this negro was just on the bfc
saying he stopped and they talked it out
lol dumbass

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This was his 2nd marriage.....he left the first chick for some new box......Crystal.

Dude didn't need to get married again......

Mfkrs need NDAs just to date nowadays
Before his first marriage a chick claimed a kid was his, DNA said nah bitch. Dude still had to cough up half a mill. It's possible he's still fucked up over that and taking it out on his wives

But yeah why get marriage twice to get back at bitches