Crazy internet confessions......(post 'em)

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Maybe he's right......

But when I was that "friend"............ meals came with "dessert"

This is not a criticism of you D24OHA

But this generation is so damn shy and socially inept that maybe, real-time dating and socialization experience wouldn't hurt, even if it means taking a few L's on meals.

Maybe I'm wrong?

It would also be crazy if he starts developing social skills, gets a real girlfriend, and the "friend" starts to like him.

then again hoes never fall for simps.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is not a criticism of you D24OHA

But this generation is so damn shy and socially inept that maybe, real-time dating and socialization experience wouldn't hurt, even if it means taking a few L's on meals.

Maybe I'm wrong?

It would also be crazy if he starts developing social skills, gets a real girlfriend, and the "friend" starts to like him.

then again hoes never fall for simps.
Meeting a chick that's attractive and hopefully single and getting her out for a date, paying for the meal and it not working out is one thing. There was hope / a chance there.

But taking a girl out on a date and you know she has a partner.........

Where's the "practice" come in at?

You don't ask a date the same questions you'd ask a friend. You already know the friend, so there's no awkward "getting to know you" questions.......

Unless, the "practice" part is the holding hands, kissing and taking her to pound town.

I've seen girls that do that, but hey I'm hopeful that I could be wrong. Everything is on the up and up, ole girl gets free food and the "friend," gets help socially.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Meeting a chick that's attractive and hopefully single and getting her out for a date, paying for the meal and it not working out is one thing. There was hope / a chance there.

But taking a girl out on a date and you know she has a partner.........

Where's the "practice" come in at?

You don't ask a date the same questions you'd ask a friend. You already know the friend, so there's no awkward "getting to know you" questions.......

Unless, the "practice" part is the holding hands, kissing and taking her to pound town.

I've seen girls that do that, but hey I'm hopeful that I could be wrong. Everything is on the up and up, ole girl gets free food and the "friend," gets help socially.

You got a point there.

Part of being social is the risk, there's no risk with the friend. He doesn't have to risk getting crushed and she gets a free meal.

You can't go through life like that.