crazy ass owner who didn't want to refund my $12 for wet slimy fish and foul food with no taste.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
I tried to support this young black woman's business and this is what I got today ...undercooked food and a crazy ass owner who didn't want to refund my $12 for wet slimy fish and foul food with no taste...waited a hour for delivery and the restaurant is in Neptune ...MONA "the owner" said my $12 doesn't mean shit she'll still be in business, the cops were called on me and I finally got a refund...smmfh so unnecessary, some ppl really don't need to be in business. ! FEEL FREE TO SHARE ! #soulontheriver

Keke's Visit to Soul On The River Final

View attachment 899

Andrea Turner Slap her ass 2018
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Brenda Williams
She only got 2 stars I'm not eating there anyway hopefully no one else either
Like · Reply · 3 · 3 hrs

Jaquita Matthews
No wonder there are no other customers in sight. Smh. I am also noticing that it says open Wednesdays. Soooo she only open 1 day and can't get it together?
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs · Edited

Chanel Mone'
Just pretend you ate the food, fake being sick then sue her ass & put her out of business problem solved
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs · Edited

Deon Drake
How dumb is she ? Damn the customer doesn't mean nothing to her .....
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs

Akilah ZenZone Mason
Maybe she needs the Old Lady Gang to come cook for her!!
1f914.png

Like · Reply · 3 · 3 hrs

Latasha Land-Harris
Wow! Where is this located at!??
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Jeffrey Paine
I normally love to see my ppl thrive, but this ignorant woman needs to not be in business w/that attitude! She's loud, obnoxious, rude, profane, she throwing bs at her customers. And she throws them out and charges at them. All because the woman wasn't satisfied w/UNCOOKED FOOD! I have seen and heard it all!...you NEVER treat a customer like that. She doesn't deserve to have a business open to the public PERIOD!
Like · Reply · 5 · 3 hrs

Wood Danette
Neptune City, New Jersey. Fact or fiction. Sad to say but... This is one of many reason why some of us are leary of buying black.
Like · Reply · 6 · 3 hrs

Tasha Dorsey replied · 1 Reply

Wanda Thomas
SMDH
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Nye WH
Jewelisa Gary
MsHollywood Lawson

View attachment 900 View attachment 901