Craig Brewer To Direct Eddie Murphy In ‘Coming 2 America’ UPDATE: Teaser Trailer (12/22)

Good idea or Bad Idea?

• It's about damn time!

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • Nobody asked for this.

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • Who fucking cares!

Votes: 11 12.6%

• Total voters

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
g1335385538242120005.jpg

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Focus as in on Eddie and arsenio journey to bring him back . All the stuff we didn't see with the first one

I like that they need to focus on Eddie and Arsenio for real. Sort of like how Back To The Future 2 was made with alternate angles and so on. Not bad idea at all.

Crazy how everyone is still alive.

This could be good. Hope they do it right.

Very fortunate for them and hopefully they could incorporate everyone as mentioned above for new old scenes.

Whoever directed the first one needs to direct this one. And all the living original characters needs to be in the sequel. Do the shit right or don't do it at all.

:itsawrap:

Yeah agree.

One of his bathers is the only way it could happen. This is dumb. If he cared about just fucking he would have stayed home and gotten married.

The bathers is only way or they have a chance in ruining the 1st movie's storyline.

Plot twist it’s reslly Arsenio’s son lmaooo

Well, he did tell Lisa's sister he was Prince. How many other women he must have told? lol

They should figure out a way to get Samuel L back on board too.
We all know he NEVER turns down scripts.:lol:

samuel-l-jackson.jpg

Sam bout to rob Louie for them fries than Eddie and arsenio walk in, Sam look back " ahhh hell no not these motherfuckers again " than throws his shotgun on the floor and puts his hands up be like " I got a bad back please don't do the broomstick trick again"

lol he needs to be added somehow. Store manager as someone says lol as someone mentioned.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I like that they need to focus on Eddie and Arsenio for real. Sort of like how Back To The Future 2 was made with alternate angles and so on. Not bad idea at all.

Very fortunate for them and hopefully they could incorporate everyone as mentioned above for new old scenes.

Yeah agree.

The bathers is only way or they have a chance in ruining the 1st movie's storyline.

Well, he did tell Lisa's sister he was Prince. How many other women he must have told? lol

lol he needs to be added somehow. Store manager as someone says lol as someone mentioned.
Sam got to rob Louie on the fries and Darrel mopping up floors

Sam enters the building but they juss show the floor view of his boots and jeans...as he walks towards the line al you hear are lil voices in the background of customers "hey you can't skip me", " excuse me asshole" , "hey you knockdown my iphone", " you wrinkling up my school clothes"..than the camera slowly pans up and shows Sam smiling with the same jacket and headpiece

Louie: ummm sir you juss can't skip the line like that

Sam: holy shit, you still work here after all these yrs fat boy, I remember when your ass was mopping now they got you working the cashier, motherfucking progess" (starts doing a slowcap)
Louie: ummm sir we have lil children here can u please tone down the language, plus it you would like to order you have to go back to the end of the line
Sam: shutdafucup fat boy, yo why that motherfucker mopping floors look familiar, wait a sec , holy shit you that soul glow nig, you that Nig who made millions off that piece of s hit spray, I used that s hit once and you know what happened(Sam takes off hat and shows baldy) this what happened, fuck you , fuck your family, and that motherfucking spray

Louie: I'm gonna ask you to leave

Sam: didn't I say shutdafucup fat boy, you don't remember me huh, well let me properly reintroduce myself(pulls out shotgun) everybody get on the fucking ground, money now fatboy

Louie starts going to the register pulling out cash

Than hakeem and semmi walk inside the store, Sam turn around

Sam: ahhh hell no not you motherfuckers again(drops shotgun on the floor and raises hand) I got a bad back please don't do that mop stick trick again

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
:yes:I don’t wanna see remake but this thread has been genius + comedy+ going down memory lane showing those other characters..lol

They waited too long for this sequel. Plot doesn't make sense. But I'm assuming Eddie wouldn't cosign on no bullshit so we'll see. Just him being back will be enough buzz alone. Throw in my man John Witherspoon for a cameo appearance too. :lol:

:hmm::confused::confused: :roflmao2: At least half of Eddie's filmography is bullshit...

Yeah he just finished doing a DOLEMITE film:lol::roflmao::roflmao2:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
He's a former professional ball NBA player. Back-to-back National Champion at Florida. Played with the Nuggets, Rockets, Lakers and Thunder and probably 20 other NBA teams during his career. Currently a free agent looking to break into the film industry.:cool:
Damn just now realizing that i posted the wrong name :lol:

and nice info on dude i was wondering what happened to some of then Florida cats :cool:

Last edited:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Sam enters the building but they juss show the floor view of his boots and jeans...as he walks towards the line al you hear are lil voices in the background of customers "hey you can't skip me", " excuse me asshole" , "hey you knockdown my iphone", " you wrinkling up my school clothes"..than the camera slowly pans up and shows Sam smiling with the same jacket and headpiece

Sam: holy shit, you still work here after all these yrs fat boy, I remember when your ass was mopping now they got you working the cashier, motherfucking progess" (starts doing a slowcap)
Louie: ummm sir we have lil children here can u please tone down the language, plus it you would like to order you have to go back to the end of the line
Sam: shutdafucup fat boy, yo why that motherfucker mopping floors look familiar, wait a sec , holy shit you that soul glow nig, you that Nig who made millions off that piece of s hit spray, I used that s hit once and you know what happened(Sam takes off hat and shows baldy) this what happened, fuck you , fuck your family, and that motherfucking spray

Sam: didn't I say shutdafucup fat boy, you don't remember me huh, well let me properly reintroduce myself(pulls out shotgun) everybody get on the fucking ground, money now fatboy

Sam: ahhh hell no not you motherfuckers again(drops shotgun on the floor and raises hand) I got a bad back please don't do that mop stick trick again

Nice. One twist came to my mind was instead of Akeem and Semmi walking in someone related to Akeem. His long lost son!

If you want to use their storyline for part 2 anyways lol

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah agree.

its been over 30 years.....he's done his bid.......back out to rob some more....:lol:

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't even know who you are but you are annoying. You gotta go pussy. To the Beeiii ban list. I don't go back and forth with attention seeking faggots on here.

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3: :dunno:

Some childish mofos on here. It's not that serious. It is hilarious that you felt you had to result to idiotic insults over some movies, though.

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
the Wendy's (McDowell's) on queens blvd was torn down in 2018. it's a residential/commercial high rise now

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
it will be 1 of the flower girls seed than In the end you find out its not his seed it's his dad remember pops openly admitted he has sex with the rose barrow

He wasn't a virgin when he met her...he had fucked them rose barrow... Him and his father had awhole convo about it

You can leave your job and move right? Maybe she was tired of being Eddie nutrag and rose barrow and wanted to move to a place to have a better situation...maybe she went on the globe and found "queens" she thought she could go there to be 1 or maybe she looked up " kings county" and thought she could find American royality and marry...you can easily spin this to have similarities as the first with updated progress and problems

Rose BEARERS my nigga! You said the shit three times and by virtue of BGOL law you must get called on it! :lol:

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea the plot does not seem that good. And got a devil directing it. The only way I see that plot being a success is if Khalid Muhammad was still alive and he was the long lost son. Or he leaves America and goes back to Africa to find his true bride.
Making the movie at a time when South Africa is trying to get rid of their white invaders.

Last edited: