Crackerjack cacing: women attacks another women for speaking Swahili...

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Im srry.. not sure exactly how it happened but a lot of stuff would have happened that night! :boxing:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
That's the issue here.
Seriously. No way she should have had this happen unless she's trying to get paid. If that was my wife I'd probably kill this cac. Self defense. I'd break her neck.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Woman who grew up in Kenya attacked in a US restaurant for speaking Swahili
Posted by Jambo on Thursday, November 5, 2015 · 149 Comments

Asma-610x236.jpg

By ANTONY KARANJA in DALLAS, TX

A woman who grew up in Kenya was attacked by an American woman at an Applebee’s restaurant in Minnesota for not speaking “American”.

Asma Mohammed Jama also known as Mishy Ojama who is originally from Somalia but spent most of her time in Kenya before immigrating to the US was attacked after a woman identified as Jodie Marie Burchard-Risch, 43, and her husband became upset after hearing the victim speaking in Swahili, a language commonly used in Kenya and it’s East African neighbors.

Burchard-Risch woman started yelling and insulting Mishy who had gone to the restaurant accompanied by her husband and her friends and their children.

Jodie Burchard-Risch, 43, of Ramsey, was charged Monday in Anoka County District Court with third-degree assault.

Upon becoming aware of the commotion, a restaurant manager stepped in and tried to get Burchard-Risch to leave.

Charges filed in a MN court state that she refused and continued to yell at the victim and threw her drink at the woman. Then she “smashed” her beer mug across the Asma’s face in a “round house punch” motion and fled the scene, according to the complaint.

One of the restaurant’s managers followed Burchard-Risch out of the restaurant until she was arrested by responding officers.

She was charged with third-degree assault.

Police met with Asma inside the restaurant and noticed a deep cut across her nose, a cut on her right eyebrow and a large, deep cut on her lower lip.

Asma suffered trauma all over her face due to this attack. Her injuries required 15 stitches all over her face with busted lips, cut on top of her eye brow and cuts all over her face.

She is currently going through care dealing with her injuries.

Family and friends are raising money to cater to Asma’s medical expenses.

Any donation received will go directly to her well-being.

Please follow the link below to assist.

Photos courtesy

sharing-caring.png

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Muslim Somali woman Asma Jama forgives the woman who attacked her for speaking Swahili

Cu-5Pv_UkAAfixP.jpg

Sometimes there's nothing more powerful than forgiving those who have wronged you.

In a hearing on Tuesday, Asma Jama forgave the white womanwho attacked her at an Applebee's in !!!! Rapids, Minnesota. Jama, a hijab-wearing Muslim Somali, turned to Jodie Burchard-Risch, 44, and with the help of Islam, said she was able to forgive her.

"My religion teaches me to forgive so I can get on with my life," Jama said, according toBuzzFeed News. "If I hold a grudge, if I hold the hate you hold towards me against you, it's not going to serve me well. So, in front of everybody here, I do forgive you and I hope that you choose love over hate."

In October 2015, Jama was eating dinner with family and friends at Applebee's. Jama, who is fluent in three languages, spoke in Swahili with her dinner companions. This prompted Burchard-Risch to accost Jama, telling her to speak English and go back to her country.

Here are Jama's remark in full:

What happened to me on that day is unacceptable, it shouldn't happen to anybody else. I used to be a carefree person and now I can't go anywhere by myself. It really impacted and changed my life for the good, and for the bad too. I just wanted to say that I'm happy it's over. It's been a long year.

I am a strong person, I will keep fighting, what happened to me should never happen in the state of Minnesota, should not happen just because you're different.

Jodie, what you did to me that day wasn't good. You should never do anything like that to anybody. But I just wanted to tell you in front of everybody today that I do forgive you.

My religion teaches me to forgive so I can get on with my life. If I hold a grudge, if I hold the hate you hold towards me against you, it's not going to serve me well. So, in front of everybody here, I do forgive you and I hope that you choose love over hate.

I really do, because it makes your life easier. Having hate just eats at you, it's not good. I hope you find what you're looking for at the end of your journey. I know you've had just as long of a year as I've had.

My intentions toward you are not bad. I don't have any ill feelings towards you. I just want you to understand at the end of all this that we are all the same. It doesn't matter what's on my head, it doesn't matter the color of my skin — we are all the same human beings, we are fighting for the same rights.

I am an American citizen and I would fight for it today as much as you would. So I just want you to understand you hit somebody you didn't know anything about. I do speak English, I speak very well English, I work every single day just like you do, Jodie.

So I hope you learn at the end of all this we are all the same, there's no difference between me and you.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Muslim Somali woman Asma Jama forgives the woman who attacked her for speaking Swahili

Cu-5Pv_UkAAfixP.jpg

Sometimes there's nothing more powerful than forgiving those who have wronged you.

In a hearing on Tuesday, Asma Jama forgave the white womanwho attacked her at an Applebee's in !!!! Rapids, Minnesota. Jama, a hijab-wearing Muslim Somali, turned to Jodie Burchard-Risch, 44, and with the help of Islam, said she was able to forgive her.

"My religion teaches me to forgive so I can get on with my life," Jama said, according toBuzzFeed News. "If I hold a grudge, if I hold the hate you hold towards me against you, it's not going to serve me well. So, in front of everybody here, I do forgive you and I hope that you choose love over hate."

In October 2015, Jama was eating dinner with family and friends at Applebee's. Jama, who is fluent in three languages, spoke in Swahili with her dinner companions. This prompted Burchard-Risch to accost Jama, telling her to speak English and go back to her country.

What happened to me on that day is unacceptable, it shouldn't happen to anybody else. I used to be a carefree person and now I can't go anywhere by myself. It really impacted and changed my life for the good, and for the bad too. I just wanted to say that I'm happy it's over. It's been a long year.

I am a strong person, I will keep fighting, what happened to me should never happen in the state of Minnesota, should not happen just because you're different.

Jodie, what you did to me that day wasn't good. You should never do anything like that to anybody. But I just wanted to tell you in front of everybody today that I do forgive you.

My religion teaches me to forgive so I can get on with my life. If I hold a grudge, if I hold the hate you hold towards me against you, it's not going to serve me well. So, in front of everybody here, I do forgive you and I hope that you choose love over hate.

I really do, because it makes your life easier. Having hate just eats at you, it's not good. I hope you find what you're looking for at the end of your journey. I know you've had just as long of a year as I've had.

My intentions toward you are not bad. I don't have any ill feelings towards you. I just want you to understand at the end of all this that we are all the same. It doesn't matter what's on my head, it doesn't matter the color of my skin — we are all the same human beings, we are fighting for the same rights.

I am an American citizen and I would fight for it today as much as you would. So I just want you to understand you hit somebody you didn't know anything about. I do speak English, I speak very well English, I work every single day just like you do, Jodie.

So I hope you learn at the end of all this we are all the same, there's no difference between me and you.
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cu-5Pv_UkAAfixP.jpg

Couldn't be me.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
If you have any kind of spiritual upbringing or even believe in a higher power of any kind, you will forgive. But forgiving does not mean you don't want justice or doesn't want that person hurt or prosecuted. It sometimes meaning you're freeing yourself of hate or malice. That shit eats at you.

I don't always agree and I've even spoke against it, but I understand it.

The lady in the story never asked for leniency for her attacker. So please understand what most are saying.

So whether you believe in God, Allah, Buddah or your damn dog, it's not about them, it's about YOU.

Jeffgeorge

Support BGOL
Registered
LMFAO!!! It never fails...dumb fucking black women are a cancer to the cause. They continue to forgive these fucking cacs... For that, I suggest everyone start killing us and raping us.. There will be no animosity... Just a bunch of marching gospel singing black women forgiving everyone.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you have any kind of spiritual upbringing or even believe in a higher power of any kind, you will forgive. But forgiving does not mean you don't want justice or doesn't want that person hurt or prosecuted. It sometimes meaning you're freeing yourself of hate or malice. That shit eats at you.

I don't always agree and I've even spoke against it, but I understand it.

The lady in the story never asked for leniency for her attacker. So please understand what most are saying.

So whether you believe in God, Allah, Buddah or your damn dog, it's not about them, it's about YOU.

I've heard people say this before, but where this argument falls apart is the fact that if its always about YOU then why make the forgiveness a public event. If people want to get right with their god then by all means forgive them in their hearts and profess it in prayer to their god. If its NOT about the perpetrator then why offer them and the people who support them yet another victory by comforting them and absolving them of blame. I think publicly forgiving someone that has wronged you is just anther way of giving in to defeat and hoping people will feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I've heard people say this before, but where this argument falls apart is the fact that if its always about YOU then why make the forgiveness a public event. If people want to get right with their god then by all means forgive them in their hearts and profess it in prayer to their god. If its NOT about the perpetrator then why offer them and the people who support them yet another victory by comforting them and resolving them of blame. I think publicly forgiving someone that has wronged you is just anther way of giving in to defeat and hoping people will feel sorry for you.
I agree with you on the public forgiveness. Not one time did I say forgive in public. Now that I don't agree with because it can send the wrong message, but I will say people serve whomever they serve/worship differently. But because I dislike whites so much, I know I couldn't publicly forgive.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree with you on the public forgiveness. Not one time did I say forgive in public. Now that I don't agree with because it can send the wrong message, but I will say people serve whomever they serve/worship differently. But because I dislike whites so much, I know I couldn't publicly forgive.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
And publicly they get in the courtrooms and curse at us, yell at us, etc. So even though I sound contradictory I want to act like them in public by saying go to hell and I hope you rot there.

PLASMA CANNON

BLAST OFF....
BGOL Investor
This is why Black people are so sad..listening to the oppressor saying we should forgive their oppressive, disrespectful ,discriminating, disenfranchisement and vile tactics:hmm::hmm::hmm:

They say God forgives let him deal with that

We punish those who have wronged us so they know not to do it again

Turn the other cheek is the dumbest Shit I've ever heard:smh::hmm::smh::hmm::puke::mad::dunno::curse::yawn:

Oh yeah Fuck that CAC BITCH TOO...

Last edited:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She got 6 months prison sentence. Thats it. Maybe she wont even do a couple days. Sad

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet if it was a beef between her an a Black (American) sista/brotha, she wouldn't forgive. Prolly deserve the love tap on dem lips for this fuckery.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Everyone is different.

As they should be. I understand people's perspectives as they cope and deal with their realities however they find comfort. I get that much or at least I would like to believe I do.

I damn sure wouldn't want the world to look at life the way I see it. Hell no, lol.