Costa Rica?

MrBee

Fat broads need NOT apply
Registered
The wife and i are looking to take a vacation. thinking about costa rica? Any of you guys ever been? or have any other suggestions?

We like to party and be active, and LOVE the beach!:D

Thanks in advance!

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The wife and i are looking to take a vacation. thinking about costa rica? Any of you guys ever been? or have any other suggestions?

We like to party and be active, and LOVE the beach!:D

Thanks in advance!

Go to Playa Zancudo. It's an island off the Pacific coast with motels, bars, dancing and just a beautiful view. It's really beautiful at night because the moon seems really close for some reason and lights up the whole beach. In the distance you can see another island and the clouds seem lower over this island. Everything combines for a spectacular view. Everyone is very laid back, it's a safe place. Some motels on that island only charge $5 to $10 a night. THey just come with a bed, bathroom, and fan. No television, air condition,etc. Costa Rica has a lot of beautiful landscapes and interesting places. The people are not very warm, IMO. The food is okay, but they like to throw mayonnaise on your salad and shit like that. One time I found a live snail in my salad. The coca cola tastes nasty. As you can see, I'm not fond of the food there. You'd probably have an all around better time in Panama.

MrBee

Fat broads need NOT apply
Registered
Thanks fam, Great food is a must (Guess i left that out) never considered Panama, Let me hit up Google...

1Love

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you want to see crazy nature with exotic shit like golden colored frogs, go to El Valle de Anton in Panama. Just google that for images and you'll see what I mean. The place is situated in the crater of a former volcano and is quite impressive. Some of the animals from this place are actually on display in the zoo in San Jose, Costa Rica. If anybody is thinking of going to Panama, I can hook you up with a friend of mind that has a tourism company. He can get you the best weed, he can take you anywhere you want to go in the country, he can even get hookers. Prostitution is legal there, btw.

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One regret I have: All the years I've been to CR (work related shit), I only stayed in San Jose and never really did shit. :smh: