Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
And surprisingly............. Corey implied that Earthquake is gay:eek2: :rolleyes:

Either Corey has the most accurate gaydar ever or he's projecting his sexuality on everyone else.

This nigga said 80% of the comedians with Netflix specials have them because they're gay and said this is the only reason he doesn't have one:lol:

You can also tell that he's implying Kevin Hart is gay which I've heard him say regularly by saying that the reason cats like Kevin don't fuck with him like that is because they don't want him to see their gay activities.

I swear Corey and Monique need to just go ahead and get together because they're equally delusional and toxic.
When did he say that about Kevin? He always speaks highly of Kev and how he treats his team.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
When did he say that about Kevin? He always speaks highly of Kev and how he treats his team.

He's said/implied it subliminally.

The thing is he speaks highly of everyone until he feels slighted or has a disagreement (no matter how slight) and then he starts making accusations.

I have to agree with your previous post though, if his version of what occurred is true then Earthquake needed to be checked.

The thing is with Corey you never know if its true because he has this type of reaction and energy with damn near everyone.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Sounds like Earthquake was the clown.
This is one Corey grudge I dont have a problem with. Plus I always thought Quake got high like that. You could tell. As far as the that gay shit.....we know Corey calls everybody gay. But I did see one special where Earthquake kissed another comedian before he came out on stage :oops:

:eek2:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Corey said that he looked out and got Quake tickets to the show and then Quake let himself into Corey's green room.
He said Quake went into his green room and snorted coke and threw chicken wangs on the floor lol.
Never apologized for it afterwards.
Two things:

1. Why didnt he address it and check him then?
2. Why wait right when Quake levels up and starts making shit ton of bread to bring this old shit up?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Two things:

2. Why wait right when Quake levels up and starts making shit ton of bread to bring this old shit up?
1. He did. Checked him on stage while doing stand up after it happened at his last show of the night. He said Scarface had to hold him back.
2. Not old, this happened on Saturday night 8/27.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He clearly says he was going back-and-forth with him in front of the other people. But he had to go on stage.
No he doesnt. I actually finally listened to the entire clip. And he sounds like a bigger bitch than i thought. He said Earthquake went to his green room, kicked his folk out, ate all his food, threw wings all over the place, locked the door and did coke. Said he was gonna make him leave but had to go to the stage. If someone disrespects you to this degree you check that shit right there. Stage aint going no where.

Now 3 days later he talking tough.. Saying he and Quake was cool and boys but out the same mouth says how he could never be cool with Quake because he takes it up the ass and does coke. Said he was gonna fuck him up but the club owner is his friend. Corey is full of shit.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
No he doesnt. I actually finally listened to the entire clip. And he sounds like a bigger bitch than i thought. He said Earthquake went to his green room, kicked his folk out, ate all his food, threw wings all over the place, locked the door and did coke. Said he was gonna make him leave but had to go to the stage. If someone disrespects you to this degree you check that shit right there. Stage aint going no where.

Now 3 days later he talking tough.. Saying he and Quake was cool and boys but out the same mouth says how he could never be cool with Quake because he takes it up the ass and does coke. Said he was gonna fuck him up but the club owner is his friend. Corey is full of shit.
He said Scarface had to grab him and tell him to chill out because people were watching. But whatever. Quake was bogus, and he speaking on it.
Corey does talk a whole lot of shit...but that's what he do. Like I said, I dont agree with all the ranting he does, but Im glad he put Quake on blast. Corey didnt beat his ass in the green room during a show so he's pump faking? You do realize he eventually runs into all these people he talks shit about right? Nobody done nothing to him either :dunno:

If Corey is bitter at other comedians for getting movies and Netflix deals, I dont think its because he's jealous. I believe he knows he's funnier than half them dudes and undertsands its not about talent all the time. Thats when he goes into his gay rants which I think are stupid. And if he really wanted to get those opportunities, he would have not been talking this must shit. Dude been taking shots at Hollywood and the comedian world for over a decade :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He said Scarface had to grab him and tell him to chill out because people were watching. But whatever. Quake was bogus, and he speaking on it.
Corey does talk a whole lot of shit...but that's what he do. Like I said, I dont agree with all the ranting he does, but Im glad he put Quake on blast. Corey didnt beat his ass in the green room during a show so he's pump faking? You do realize he eventually runs into all these people he talks shit about right? Nobody done nothing to him either :dunno:
Come on bro.. you dont know bullshit when you hear it? FYI- Scarface is 5'7 and weighing in at a frail 160lbs these days. If Corey wanted to get at anyone, Face aint gonna stop it. Again, the level of disrespect Corey painted and his tough guy persona dont mesh with what he said he response was. Saying they were calling him to the stage is horse shit. Then blaming it on Scarface holding him back is doubling down on clown shit.

Look man, you got an issue with someone take it to them in real time.. Even if you dont, dont then get on youtube and start gossiping like a bitch about them using drugs and being homo. Thats sucka shit.. Especially for a nigga in his 50s. That aint man shit bro.

And if that shit went down exactly like Corey says it did then he got bitched by a coke head homo. Getting on the internet 3 days later cussing and repeatedly saying "bitch nigga" dont straighten that.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Come on bro.. you dont know bullshit when you hear it? FYI- Scarface is 5'7 and weighing in at a frail 160lbs these days. If Corey wanted to get at anyone, Face aint gonna stop it. Again, the level of disrespect Corey painted and his tough guy persona dont mesh with what he said he response was. Saying they were calling him to the stage is horse shit. Then blaming it on Scarface holding him back is doubling down on clown shit.

Look man, you got an issue with someone take it to them in real time.. Even if you dont, dont then get on youtube and start gossiping like a bitch about them using drugs and being homo. Thats sucka shit.. Especially for a nigga in his 50s. That aint man shit bro.

And if that shit went down exactly like Corey says it did then he got bitched by a coke head homo. Getting on the internet 3 days later cussing and repeatedly saying "bitch nigga" dont straighten that.
Whatever you say man. I find it funny how Corey talks shit about the entire comedian community, but not one comedian comes back at him with jokes. They all get emotional and say he's a bully. Thats funny to me. Thought all these dudes did for a living was tell jokes.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two things:

1&2.... He's doing it for our entertainment and aren't you entertained by his show?and don't be one of those "I don't watch his show...."but you tune in for the drama like most and hate him or love him he has a strong following and he's booked every weekend and not only that he helps other's by putting them on and doing their shows.
Where's Zo at?as smart as he is where is he at and what is he doing?Zo did some hoe shit by not giving a simple statement while Corey handled the lawyer bill ,the lawsuit and the threat's over Zo's fight with an alcoholic.

Zo felt like Corey made a lot of money from it so fuck him , Darlene and that show..... jealousy is a bitch in hollywierd