Cops pull gun on 18 year old lied said he shoot at officer bodycam said differently

Database Error

Everything's Above Board
OG Investor


An 18-year-old says his life was turned upside down after Indianapolis police accused him of trying to shoot an officer — allegations prosecutors later dropped after reviewing body camera footage. Dailen Brewer spent days in jail, lost his job, and saw his mugshot spread across national news before the case against him was dismissed due to what prosecutors called “evidentiary problems.” Now, community members are demanding accountability and questioning how such serious accusations were publicly amplified before the evidence was fully reviewed. #Indianapolis #BreakingNews #PoliceAccountability

 
Last edited:
Hmmp...always thought nypd/cpd were homes of the most fat/incompetent/lyin ass l.e..

giphy.gif
 
Na they did bad. There better be some kind of consequence for telling a lie like that.

Bruh and then all of the care and concern for her fragile ass lie! The black woman asked her like 6 or so times, and the other males asked her a few times each as well...... like was that broad crying also? The fuck?!!

"I'm shaking, but I'm alright."
"I'll be alright"
 
WTF did I watch?

I saw a cop walk up to a car, say something then ask him to get out the car. Then tell him not to move and draw her gun like he did something wrong.

Then everyone's asking the cop if she's ok.

And then it's reported that he pulled/pointed his gun at the cop.

Truthfully if he pointed a gun at the cops, he'd be dead.

That whole shit's pointless and I look forward to her getting fired and him suing.
 
Back
Top