RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
GEORGIA SOUTHERN QB COPS MISTOOK BIRD SHIT FOR COCAINE ... Arrest Video Shows
Breaking News

8/9/2019 11:38 AM PT
02659927a77d58f7b0c593d82bba81f3_md.jpg

11:38 AM PT
-- Prosecutors have just released a statement to TMZ Sports, saying, "On August 8, 2019, SLED [South Carolina Law Enforcement Division] received the substance and completed the drug analysis. The forensic scientist determined that no controlled substance was detected."

"The Solicitor’s Office has begun the expungement process to have this charge removed from the system to ensure that this arrest and charge does not create a criminal history for Werts."

Cops mistook bird poop for cocaine on a Georgia Southern quarterback's car during an arrest last month ... and the argument over the white stuff was all caught on video.

Shai Werts -- GSU's junior starting quarterback -- was pulled over on July 31 in Clinton, South Carolina after cops say he was speeding.

During the stop, officers placed 21-year-old Werts in the back of their patrol car ... and went to search Werts' 2016 Dodge Charger.

In the video, you can see cops paying close attention to the hood of Werts' ride, shining a flashlight on the area and allegedly discovering a foreign white substance on it.

That's when an officer walks back to the patrol car to question Werts, asking straight-up, "What's the white stuff on the front of your hood, man?"

Werts immediately responds, "Bird sh*t."

The officer doesn't believe him, saying repeatedly that the substance looks nothing like bird poop ... and instead, he tells Werts test results indicated it was a controlled substance.

"I swear to God it's not [bird poo]," the officer says, "because I just tested it, and that turned pink."

Werts insists over and over again it's bird poop ... but the cop clearly doesn't believe him, with the officer eventually telling him, "It tested positive for cocaine."

Werts was charged with misdemeanor cocaine possession and speeding ... and he was also suspended from GSU team activities after the arrest.

But, prosecutors announced late Thursday they were dropping the charges ... admitting the substance on Werts' car was NOT cocaine.

"I was informed that the test did come back and that there was no controlled substance found," Saluda County prosecutor Al Eargletold the Savannah Morning News.

Georgia Southern athletic director Tom Kleinlein announced Friday the team was "elated to get the news" regarding Werts ... and said the QB is no longer subject to punishment over the incident.

Werts has been a star for the Eagles the past 2 seasons ... rushing for 1,630 yards and 18 scores on the ground while adding 1,916 yards and 17 TDs passing in 24 career games.

Werts is expected to open the season as the team's starter vs. LSU on Aug. 31.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/09/georgia-southern-qb-cops-arrest-cocaine-bird-poo-video/

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
I should've known, Clinton South Carolina, Clinton's Finest stay in the cut waiting on bruhs :smh:
Side Note - That Georgia Southern QB is the shit too :cool:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Lawsuit

He lied
Said he tested it and it came back positive

How can we actually believe anyone has done anything cops bring people in for without independent witnesses to whatever crimes they're claiming?

They aren't reliable testimony at this point.
If he wasn't a football star he would still be in jail on a coke charge.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Lawsuit

He lied

How can we actually believe anyone has done anything cops bring people in for without independent witnesses to whatever crimes they're claiming?

Cop lied on official documents too.. it comes a point where this officer has to be held accountable and all his arrest should be subject to review

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this was big news on lsu forum since ga southern the first game. running the man name through the mud. come to find out damn officers lied his ass off. side note who in the hell would have dried up cocaine on the hood of a car. logic and common sense was not present at all

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad racism and stupidity tend to be highly connected...and inherent qualities of most l.e. organizations..

giphy.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
How did they test it? I bet they sniffed it and got a lil buzz. placebo effect.

fuckin cacs.

• Haha
Reactions: BAG

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I didn't know snorting coke off the hood of a car, and leaving a bunch of it on the hood was the "new thang" ..... Best not be eating a powdered sugar donut and drop the napkin on the floor …. they'll be accusing you of being "Tony Montana" next …. :hmm:

Last edited:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Lawsuit

He lied

I got county jury duty soon, if it’s a cac , guilty, black person only murder rape and shit to children all other crime you good

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
How did they test it? I bet they sniffed it and got a lil buzz. placebo effect.

fuckin cacs.

They have field tests that aren't reliable.

Very big problem in Atlanta and the metro with people going to jail based off tests that officers are doing.

The test even says on the box that the results aren't conclusive but people still get arrested for it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black lawyers should swarm that man like SWAT throwing legal representation his way.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dont matter ultimately though
cause he'll be fired then hired in the next city over.

while true...that shit will be on his record and it will follow him the next time he try some dumb shit and every lawyer will bring this shit up in every court case in every trial......so im hoping the young man sues that place into oblivion and into bankruptcy and foreclosure. but this type of shit wont stop until you start holding the cops accountable and paying part of the settlement.