Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Shit based on the video....looks like he told them about themselves and in unison didn't like it. So like most cowards they came together to take on one black man.........I guess they were in "fear for their lives".
It looks like he stepped on the road which was their line to advance and arrest him.

He stepped off of the sidewalk.

:smh:

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
I honestly thought it was that hand gesture. Whatever he did it gave them the green light to do what they did. Mind you THEIR green light. They couldn't wait either. That shit is disgusting to watch.
Hell yeah.....

Also,want there someone that rolled by on a scooter previously before their choice of arrest?

Pot is boiling over man....

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Yeah, and it was such a random Tanker truck from out of the blue...WTF? If it IS a fuel tanker, that's thousands of gallons of an accelerant with a flashpoint of one angry muhfucka to set it off and burn up that overpass.

It looks like it was planned to be placed there among the throngs.

if that was a planned vehicle bomb that is crazy.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
if that was a planned vehicle bomb that is crazy.
test run to blame terrorist down the line...whether he knew what he was doing or not....

Google maps can be hacked and led him down that road if the programmer hacked into it for that specific truck to go there....

life is strange like fiction...

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
101581397_10158435851857154_3209183723731812352_n.jpg

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
do you know how hard it is to find this movie.

i have a copy but it is awful quality and took a a while to find.

You can find it on Amazon and eBay. Amazon says out of stock, but just select "new" and you see other sellers.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Spook-Who-Sat-Door/dp/B00013F2OA

Here are some screenshots of the quality from the DVD.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
@cli-terminator @4 Dimensional

On Sunday, they even had protests going on in Wilmington, NC :eek2:
One of the whitest "major" cities in North Carolina
(out west near Boone & Asheville, and out east near the outer banks are cac territory also)
Shocked the hell out of me
Edit: And even Asheville, NC too

So that's.....
* Charlotte
* Raleigh
* Durham
* Fayetteville
* Greensboro
* Greensville
* Wilmington
* Asheville
:shades:

my people are from asheville. they have a large black population.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You can find it on Amazon and eBay. Amazon says out of stock, but just select "new" and you see other sellers.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Spook-Who-Sat-Door/dp/B00013F2OA

Here are some screenshots of the quality from the DVD.

80 bux? :hmm:

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered

‘Bomb thrower’ lawyers Colinford Mattis, Urooj Rahman to be released on bond
By Ben Feuerherd
June 1, 2020 | 6:06pm | Updated

molotov-lawyers-bail.jpg

Lawyers Colinford Mattis (left) and Urooj Rahman are charged with distributing molotov cocktails to protesters in Brooklyn.E.D.N.Y

The two Brooklyn lawyers accused of throwing a Molotov cocktail into a police car during a protest early Saturday morning are set to be released from federal lockup after a judge approved bond for the pair in court hearings Monday.
Judge Steven Gold approved $250,000 bond for both Brooklyn community board member Colinford Mattis, 32, and his alleged accomplice, 31-year-old Urooj Rahman — despite strenuous objections from federal prosecutors.
Both Mattis and Rahman will be subject to home confinement and their family and friends who have offered to post the bond will be held responsible for paying if the lawyers jump bail, Gold said at the hearings.
An appeal of the decision by federal prosecutors in a separate court hearing Monday evening was shot down by another judge.
The prosecutor who argued he be kept in prison said Mattis “risked everything to drive around in a car with Molotov cocktails attacking police vehicles.”
“That is not the action of a rational person,” he added.
In Rahman’s hearing, the prosecutor said with uprisings happening across the city right now, it’s not the time to release a “bomb thrower” into the community.
“She pursued a career in which she would uphold the law, but everything she’s done as detailed in the complaint is contrary to that,” the prosecutor said.
“She threw away her career in the law when she threw that Molotov cocktail at a New York City police vehicle,” he added.
Mattis, a graduate of Princeton University and the New York University School of Law, is an associate at corporate Manhattan firm Pryor Cashman who has been on furlough since April, according to the firm.

molotov-31.jpg

Urooj RahmanE.D.N.Y.

Rahman is also registered as an attorney in New York state, who was admitted to the bar in June 2019 after graduating from Fordham University School of Law.
Defense attorneys for both lawyers stressed their legal backgrounds and education at prestigious universities as evidence neither of them would be a threat to the community if released.
Rahman allegedly tossed the explosive device into a cop car while the two were driving around Brooklyn Friday night and Saturday morning during a tense confrontation between police and demonstrators near the 88th Precinct station house in Fort Greene.
Prosecutors said in a detention memo that they were trying to pass out the bombs to protesters at the demonstration.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Damn....I remember when I use to work at UPS.....having that shit up there would've got addressed he must work at one with no black people.
Carnation is not far away from Seattle. It's not unfathomable that it's primarily Whites where he works. I was banging a broad from there back when I was stationed at Ft. Lewis and I went over there with her but it was at night. She was biracial and adopted.