Cop caught up with a slick thug and wound up breaking balls.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

EPD Sergeant Suspended 5 Days Without Pay
By:JORDAN VANDENBERGE

Posted:Sep 05, 2017 04:24 PM CDT

Updated:Sep 05, 2017 04:24 PM CDT

Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Eyewitness News has learned a former Evansville assistant police chief has been suspended for five days stemming from accusations of excessive force, according to multiple law enforcement sources. Sgt. Rob Hahn, the former assistant chief from 2004 to 2012 under Chief Brad Hill, has been suspended for five days without pay.

In early August, Sgt. Hahn reportedly used excessive force on a handcuffed suspected that had been arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Posey County, according to law enforcement sources. Hahn reportedly punched the suspect in the groin area, sources said.

Sgt. Hahn self-reported the violation of department policy, sources said. The suspect has filed a formal complaint with EPD's Internal Affairs Unit, sources said.

According to the agenda for the EPD Merit Commission's meeting set for Sept. 11th, Sgt. Hahn is not appealing the disciplinary action.

Evansville Police Sgt. Jason Cullum, the department's spokesperson, said he could not comment on the case other than to acknowledge that the suspension has been handed down.

(This story was originally published on Sept. 5th, 2017)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck with a cac you suspended without pay

fuck with a bruh, you get a paid vacation...

see how that works...

even though five days aint shit, he will make that money back easily doing bullshit overtime work...

sitting in a parking lot eating pastries...

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

see how that works...

even though five days aint shit, he will make that money back easily doing bullshit overtime work...

Exactly. Just look at the wording in the story. Fucking despicable.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

see how that works...

The whole system is outta fuckin whack!! These cops(tax collectors/ w guns) are outta control and are protecting the cities and corporations. They have the green light to shoot and kill people of color and sum whites that step outta line too far. They plant drugs on people, rape women, deal drugs and extort the dealers, violate ur rights and so on!! If they get busted breaking the law, all they get is 10 days vacation!! The majority of the people in this corporation, dont see anything wrong with the tax collectors tactics!! I really dont know what its going to take, to get people to snap outta this dream state many are in!! Anyway, end the war on drugs and then reform the justice system!! In that order, its the only way to get control of the law enforcement..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The whole system is outta fuckin whack!! These cops(tax collectors/ w guns) are outta control and are protecting the cities and corporations. They have the green light to shoot and kill people of color and sum whites that step outta line too far. They plant drugs on people, rape women, deal drugs and extort the dealers, violate ur rights and so on!! If they get busted breaking the law, all they get is 10 days vacation!! The majority of the people in this corporation, dont see anything wrong with the tax collectors tactics!! I really dont know what its going to take, to get people to snap outta this dream state many are in!! Anyway, end the war on drugs and then reform the justice system!! In that order, its the only way to get control of the law enforcement..

they ending the war on drugs for cacs, I heard in oregon they are trying to make heroin legal.. because too many cacs are getting arrested for it...

we not even finished making weed fully legal and they jumped right to heroin to keep euros out of prison..

meanwhile a bruh is doing ten years for two joints...

yea I wish I was makin this shit up...

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
they ending the war on drugs for cacs, I heard in oregon they are trying to make heroin legal.. because too many cacs are getting arrested for it...

we not even finished making weed fully legal and they jumped right to heroin to keep euros out of prison..

meanwhile a bruh is doing ten years for two joints...

yea I wish I was makin this shit up...

You aint lying!! These people love moving that start and finish line!!