Coon for Trump explains Starbucks situation "Black Guys are IGNORANT"

I hear ya but I never see him in political thread's like these...
I don't know what to tell you fam other than you ain't paying attention. From the threads he starts to the threads he comments in, it is always some coon shit going on with him. That fat heart diseased faggot is a blight on our community.
 
People have been murdered over $5. I think to murder someone because of their shitty logic is too much for me.

The guy has a shitty perspective of reality. That’s not enough to remove him off the planet.
this guy and ppl like him are dangerous and even tho he is just 1 man he is the main part of the reason white supremacy will always succeed , he not only needs to die but needs to die in a horrible manner
 
  • Like
Reactions: flx
There are Civil Rights laws (Federal and State) regarding public accommodation like Starbucks. If they only applied this rule to black patrons than his Civil Rights was violated. He asserted his Civil Rights by refusing to leave. He was acting like other patrons.

By complying with the order to leave voluntarily, it may hurt his chances to seek relief for violating his rights.
I lot of people need to read your statement.
I know I have a tendency to avoid places that leave the perception of blacks are not wanted.
Your point is what we should be doing, stand our ground with the law on our side.
 
I don't know what to tell you fam other than you ain't paying attention. From the threads he starts to the threads he comments in, it is always some coon shit going on with him. That fat heart diseased faggot is a blight on our community.

Interesting I'll be on the lookout
 
People him have not been to Starbucks own website where they encourage itself as a place to have meetings etc. He just a boot licking clown hoping for white acceptance from those who hate him the most.
https://www.starbucks.com/about-us/company-information

:rolleyes:

It’s not unusual to see people coming to Starbucks to chat, meet up or even work. We’re a neighborhood gathering place, a part of the daily routine – and we couldn’t be happier about it. Get to know us and you’ll see: we are so much more than what we brew.
 
It’s good to be aware of their talking points so that you can quickly counter them in public discussions. Calling them a coon/sellout does nothing. To them it’s a badge of honor. Destroy the false assumptions and incorrect assertions. Counter with facts - simply and clearly.
 
best way to “kill” these types is to not bring more attention to them by refusing to press play

Agreed, didn't and won't watch.

It’s good to be aware of their talking points so that you can quickly counter them in public discussions. Calling them a coon/sellout does nothing. To them it’s a badge of honor. Destroy the false assumptions and incorrect assertions. Counter with facts - simply and clearly.

I feel you bruh but totally disagree. This assumes a level of honesty and good faith that simply doesn't exist in the coon worldview. I agree it's important to frame these issues logically and to counter white supremacist talking points CACs produce to dismiss their oppressiveness but these duscissions needs to be levelled at CACs and not their coon surrogates.

Coons are dangerous and their sole purpose is to legitimize and affirm the status quo. The only way to deal with them is to dismiss them entirely or eliminate them. Arguing with them makes as much sense as arguing with a farmer's sheep dog. Holla at the farmer not the pet.
 
Again, misidentifying this as “shitty logic” or a philosophical difference is weird and, frankly, dangerous.

There is a 400+ year history of global anti-black brutality that we continue to see get played out in perverse and murderous ways. Anyone, including this fool, who is supportive of that brutality needs to be immediately done away with.

Cosign. A coon is the equivalent of a nazi sympathizer and there shouldn't be a safe place for a coon in our community. Fuck a disagreement this is life and death.

:itsawrap:
 
I didn't even watch,if no one pays attention too these types they will fall by the waste side but if you do next week he will be saying some more extreme bullshit for some clicks.
 
best way to “kill” these types is to not bring more attention to them by refusing to press play
Tell that to @BitchI'llKillYa he loves posting these type of videos.

He loves this type of stuff. I have my own views and support who I wanna support but I don't care for videos that are meant for click bait like these.

If the person who uploaded this to that IG page didn't like the guy on the video views why even give him attention smh. People just love to get shit stirred up that is pointless.
 
Last edited:
Agreed, didn't and won't watch.



I feel you bruh but totally disagree. This assumes a level of honesty and good faith that simply doesn't exist in the coon worldview. I agree it's important to frame these issues logically and to counter white supremacist talking points CACs produce to dismiss their oppressiveness but these duscissions needs to be levelled at CACs and not their coon surrogates.

Coons are dangerous and their sole purpose is to legitimize and affirm the status quo. The only way to deal with them is to dismiss them entirely or eliminate them. Arguing with them makes as much sense as arguing with a farmer's sheep dog. Holla at the farmer not the pet.
Your philosophy is on point and I have no issues with it. But there are times when you must engage, and knowing the typical straw men they propose is key to destroying their positions. Agree we ain’t changing the mind of the coin, but those who are listening can be enlightened by the truth.
 
I didn't even watch,if no one pays attention too these types they will fall by the waste side but if you do next week he will be saying some more extreme bullshit for some clicks.
It's not about Us not paying attention right wing cacs use shit like this as support for their racism. The ole see this ********** thinks there's no racism either so we were right all along shit. Even if none of us ever watch you got millions of honkies giving this handkerchief head coon support and job offers.
 
based on the responses, I'm not pressing play-

But looking at other conversations in this thread, I am honestly glad those two guys got arrested.

Just think, if they had left or bought something when the employee gave them that ultimatum- we would have never known about that her discriminatory behavior and that bitch would still be there TODAY thinking her racist behavior is ok; singling us out.

How many other PoC has she run out of the place while letting those neanderthals lounge around the place like stray cats.

It's a shame that's what it took to bring a stop to that particular brand of bullshit, but the arrest forced things to a head. She is gone, ( :yes: ) the brothers are about to be paid, ( :yes: ) and hopefully one or two white folks (out of all the millions in the U.S) will learn something. ( :dunno: )
 
Last edited:
Those of you thinking this guy is just some fool completely miss the point...his leaving out the fact that White customers were not forced to make the pay or leave choice is not some simple mistake...its an intentional omission designed to further his agenda...the only question is what is his agenda...I figure its to get paid in some kinda way by getting attention...I am still unsure on how he plans to get paid but shitting on Black folks tends to be good business for sellouts...either way, fuck him

Usually these coons make these statements online and get buzz and shares within the conservative bubblesphere. Then they get booked on Fox on various shows. Working their way up to speaking fees and bookings at various conservative rally's across the country. It's a coon for pay strategy that works well with conservative whites
 
Usually these coons make these statements online and get buzz and shares within the conservative bubblesphere. Then they get booked on Fox on various shows. Working their way up to speaking fees and bookings at various conservative rally's across the country. It's a coon for pay strategy that works well with conservative whites
They just say the same ol shit tho.

I wonder, would it be ok for one to troll as a coon with the agenda of makin a mockery of cac?

Would he/she be accepted back
 
Back
Top