Cookout Playlist - Since Climate Change Done Brung Summer 3 Months Early...

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

This post made me so sad bc his brother dyin was a big part of his story and I never felt like he got his real props as an emcee who could run laps around so many of these niggas. RIP Doom and RIP DJ Subroc :smh:

My mama loved this song and it's one of my all time fav tunes. Dude had some stone cold hits!

Great thread so I'm bumping it.

TY but I bumped like 2 threads of mine tonight and am not tryna take over the front page on some @playahaitian type shit, even tho that's my brother :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This post made me so sad bc his brother dyin was a big part of his story and I never felt like he got his real props as an emcee who could run laps around so many of these niggas. RIP Doom and RIP DJ Subroc :smh:

My mama loved this song and it's one of my all time fav tunes. Dude had some stone cold hits!

TY but I bumped like 2 threads of mine tonight and am not tryna take over the front page on some @playahaitian type shit, even tho that's my brother :lol:

TZD.gif

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
OK I see a lot of y'all dudes are going in a more recent hip hop direction instead of the uncle two step Gap Band type lane, that's cool... lemme plant my flag then, since it's my goddamn thread lol: