Ingredients (2 servings)

Lime & Water to wash Pork

2 Pork Chops

2 Squeezed limes

1 Teaspoon of Adobo

1 Teaspoon of Oregano

3 Chopped Garlic Cloves

2 Table spoons of Oil

Wash pork chops with lime and water. Then Season with oregano, adobo and garlic. If you have time, leave to marinate for about an hour. Set stove on high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to pan. Add the 2 pork chops. Flip the pork chops to make sure each side is getting cooked. After about 3 minutes, set stove to low- medium heat and add the marinate from the bowl. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes. Then take off lid and set stove on high heat. Fry pork chops until golden brown.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Sweet Plantain & Egg Sandwich
Cook It Girl Uncategorized 19 Comments

Sweet Plantain and Egg Sandwich Recipe

This Sweet Plantain and Egg Sandwich is one of my favorite Sandwiches of all time! My grandmother use to make it for me for lunch and I’ve been hooked ever since! If you browse through some of my recipes you will see that i LOVE sweet & salty foods mixed together. This is one of those recipes! Its fast and simple.

Click here for recipe

How to make a Sweet Plantain and Egg Sandwich

Ingredients

-Slice Bread

-2 Eggs

-Sweet Plantains

how-to-cut-plantains-jpg-1000x665.jpg

Cut the plantain in slanted slices as shown above and set aside

Next, in a pan add cooking oil and on medium heat, fry an egg over easy ( Sunny side up but “flipped” so yolk doesn’t appear “yellow” but is still “runny” )

Once the egg is done frying, place egg on a plate and smash it till it becomes like the picture above, add some salt and set aside

Next, in a pan add cooking oil and on medium heat fry the sweet plantains till golden and set aside.

Pop 2 slices of bread in the toaster

Spread egg on the toast till its all over the toast.

Now add the sweet plantain’s on top of the egg evenly, add the other slice of bread on top and cut down the middle.

Doesn’t that look delicious!! Enjoy:)

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Pastelon - Sweet Plantain & Ground Beef ( Pastelon De Platanos Maduros y Carne Molida)

Pastelon - Sweet Plantain & Ground Beef (Pastelon of ripe bananas and ground beef)