Congolese weed strain

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
It's entertaining but these fuckers are thieves that steal and make millions off of gods green gifts in the name of a dollar.

I don't like these bitches and I don't care how far or what they've got to go through to do what they do....
^^^^This.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Franco Loja a legend in the game. he loved the culture and had a good rep with people. Arjan a true culture vulture tho.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm curious about if they were actually blessing them with all those rituals or was it the opposite. That rich mofo did die out there messing with them after saying they wasn't getting no more money for their strains.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Strain Hunters 2 years ago (edited)

It has been more than a year since we recorded this and over a year since we lost our dear Franco. We miss him so much. Since then we have donated over 500,000 dollars this year in the Democratic Republic of Congo for humanitarian projects and invested over 500,000 dollars in our medical trials for HIV, MALARIA, and Diarrhoea in DRC. The way they put arjan on the spot to answer that question at the end is taken completely out of context.

We spent over a million in Congo, Franco died, and don't sell anything yet from Congo.... it has only cost us large sums of money and lots of sacrifice. Its not easy working in such a climate, we welcome anyone to come help us. We hope our sacrifice will lead to benefits both to the people of Congo, lead as an example for other struggling countries and to the future development of our organisation. At the end of the day, you need to conduct business and earn revenues, we can only make a difference with cash flow and we do need to fund our projects somehow. We reinvest more than any other cannabis company back into communities.

Check the www.strainhuntersfoundation.com to read more about our medical cannabis and humanitarian projects in Congo and other countries. Unfortunately we lost our brother Franco to Malaria in Congo, he dedicated his life to this plant and he made the ultimate sacrifice. We will continue his legacy and make sure this magical plant will help Africa build up their economy and benefit from cannabis as a medicine. Cannabis has the power to help Africa develop, we welcome anyone to help contribute. Here's to Franco, we love you and miss you, see you in Paradise.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's entertaining but these fuckers are thieves that steal and make millions off of gods green gifts in the name of a dollar.

I don't like these bitches and I don't care how far or what they've got to go through to do what they do....
I agree!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yeah to legalize weed, i.e. new customers. Sell back the shit he just stole.
If it were legal the poor people in the villages would be able to sell and make money. I doubt the target customer would be the the congolese people who could just grow the plant in their back yard.

doghouse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it were legal the poor people in the villages would be able to sell and make money. I doubt the target customer would be the the congolese people who could just grow the plant in their back yard.

That's assuming the law would allow everyone to sell. Wouldn't be surprised if these foreign "advocates" also pushed for strict licensing that just happen to cut out the regular people.

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
That's assuming the law would allow anyone to sell. Wouldn't be surprised if these foreign "advocates" also pushed for strict licensing that just happen to cut out the regular people.
Cant hate on the two white guys then if their own government would fuck them over :dunno:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im amazed that shit from Vice is posted here when Gavin McInnes was a founder... :smh:

doghouse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cant hate on the two white guys then if their own government would fuck them over :dunno:

Can't hate on the white guys because the government is also corrupt? Nothing to see since the people are already getting fucked over? I respectfully disagree.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Strain Hunters 2 years ago (edited)

It has been more than a year since we recorded this and over a year since we lost our dear Franco. We miss him so much. Since then we have donated over 500,000 dollars this year in the Democratic Republic of Congo for humanitarian projects and invested over 500,000 dollars in our medical trials for HIV, MALARIA, and Diarrhoea in DRC. The way they put arjan on the spot to answer that question at the end is taken completely out of context.

We spent over a million in Congo, Franco died, and don't sell anything yet from Congo.... it has only cost us large sums of money and lots of sacrifice. Its not easy working in such a climate, we welcome anyone to come help us. We hope our sacrifice will lead to benefits both to the people of Congo, lead as an example for other struggling countries and to the future development of our organisation. At the end of the day, you need to conduct business and earn revenues, we can only make a difference with cash flow and we do need to fund our projects somehow. We reinvest more than any other cannabis company back into communities.

Check the www.strainhuntersfoundation.com to read more about our medical cannabis and humanitarian projects in Congo and other countries. Unfortunately we lost our brother Franco to Malaria in Congo, he dedicated his life to this plant and he made the ultimate sacrifice. We will continue his legacy and make sure this magical plant will help Africa build up their economy and benefit from cannabis as a medicine. Cannabis has the power to help Africa develop, we welcome anyone to help contribute. Here's to Franco, we love you and miss you, see you in Paradise.
Sounds like that cac got spooked and remember they shaved his hair and "blessed" them.. Cac knows karma got his boy and now he trying to pay off his debt b4 he the next victim on the flatline list

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like that cac got spooked and remember they shaved his hair and "blessed" them.. Cac knows karma got his boy and now he trying to pay off his debt b4 he the next victim on the flatline list
They shaved off all that mans body hair to place it at the bottom of a ritual latrine. Then once every villager had pissed on it the spell was complete. They had unanimously condemned him and their ancestral spirits demanded his soul. They even employed one of their own worst enemies to dispatch him, Malaria. :oops:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
They shaved off all that mans body hair to place it at the bottom of a ritual latrine. Then once every villager had pissed on it the spell was complete. They had unanimously condemned him and their ancestral spirits demanded his soul. They even employed one of their own worst enemies to dispatch him, Malaria. :oops:

This is the power that was taken from us. If we get right we can get it back.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where you get this from? Is it a real ritual?

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
Ok I'm going to play devil's advocate. We live in the western world if those strains are trapped in rural countries in Africa how could we have had access to the benefits without them doing this? My only problem with the video is how ruthlessly cheap they were to the natives. Give them niggas 100k so they can build some schools and shit and not just rape the land. But this is good work what they are doing even though it has a personal gain, greedy undertone.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where you get this from? Is it a real ritual?
Decades ago, as a teenager my oldest brother was invited to travel in Africa with a wealthy white family to serve as a buffer between them and the locals. They visited Kenya, Tanzania, and Nigeria. He said they intentionally avoided the Congo. I'm not sure where it happened, but he told me the story of them doing this to over eager tourist that wanted the full immersion experience, and some slick mouthed traders. It served as a hedge against the visitors patronizing or exploiting their host later. By leaving something so intimately personal behind the elders had a means to get back at them if necessary once they left. And yes, they were warned at the time it was done. No one in his group accepted the initiation.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok I'm going to play devil's advocate. We live in the western world if those strains are trapped in rural countries in Africa how could we have had access to the benefits without them doing this? My only problem with the video is how ruthlessly cheap they were to the natives. Give them niggas 100k so they can build some schools and shit and not just rape the land. But this is good work what they are doing even though it has a personal gain, greedy undertone.
inform them of the weed trade and let you be the official representative of the brand.. You get a cut for your middleman work and your representation.. Might even get a partnership deal.. There's paperwork and contract agreements ya can lay down... An annual check for your service plus percentage/commission.. U'll be a millionaire many times over as well as doing the village right and breaking the people off properly.. plus karma won't come from that ass.. Sad thing is there are many poor countries sitting on cash crops, products, and inventions that could easily turn around their economic situation but either lack of knowledge or improper representation to get it out to flip that area economy

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
inform them of the weed trade and let you be the official representative of the brand.. You get a cut for your middleman work and your representation.. Might even get a partnership deal.. There's paperwork and contract agreements ya can lay down... An annual check for your service plus percentage/commission.. U'll be a millionaire many times over as well as doing the village right and breaking the people off properly.. plus karma won't come from that ass.. Sad thing is there are many poor countries sitting on cash crops, products, and inventions that could easily turn around their economic situation but either lack of knowledge or improper representation to get it out to flip that area economy
Why would some cacs do all this? I ain't gonna lie if I went to Guatemala or Honduras and shit and found the strain I would break them mfers off with the least amount as possible like most people would if we keeping it real....