COME THRU MS. KING!!! #GayleKing is giving it to the people as she graces the cover of #sportsillustrated for their 60th Anniversary Swimsuit Issue.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
COME THRU MS. KING!!! #GayleKing is giving it to the people as she graces the cover of #sportsillustrated for their 60th Anniversary Swimsuit Issue.
King who is 69-years-old told #people that she thought she was being "punked" when she got the offer.
“It wasn’t something I dreamed about,” King tells PEOPLE of the honor, “but it was one of the highlights of all the things I’ve done because I never thought this would be possible.”
This issue will be available on Friday.
441198007_821199476699399_2894058621010476099_n.jpg

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Damn.
I hadn't really thought about it like that...
:puzzled:
Stay up fam, watch who gets all the celeb gig if Trump wins and we have to live in the Trump world order.

Tyler Perry staying quiet and massing resources to survive.

50 tryna do what he can….

Everybody else…..

If they don’t get work from these two, Hollywood will begin shutting them out. Writing is on the wall.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She was never attractive, even as a young women.

There are far more attractive 70 year old Black women if that's what they wanted.

Who in the fuck wants a magazine cover with her on it, stop pandering to some unknown fan base.

Fat bitches, old bitches, this annual celebration issue is done :smh:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stay up fam, watch who gets all the celeb gig if Trump wins and we have to live in the Trump world order.

Tyler Perry staying quiet and massing resources to survive.

50 tryna do what he can….

Everybody else…..

If they don’t get work from these two, Hollywood will begin shutting them out. Writing is on the wall.
Not totally agreeing but it is food for thought...

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yall are some hating ass cats in here....

somebody posts this shit in here every year and yall complain EVERY YEAR....

since when are black men the target demographic of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue?

its not for us....this is for ww with more of that body positivity shit

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
King who is 69-years-old told #people that she thought she was being "punked" when she got the offer.
“It wasn’t something I dreamed about,” King tells PEOPLE of the honor, “but it was one of the highlights of all the things I’ve done because I never thought this would be possible.”
This issue will be available on Friday.
441198007_821199476699399_2894058621010476099_n.jpg
Hear me out: That monkey look fat tho, don't it!?!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I see the photoshopped out all the loose skin and stretch marks, hiding all that saggy loose skin on her inner thigh. Who asked for this?