College Sports: NCAA, power conferences agree to settlement to allow schools to PAY PLAYERS!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Haywood v. NBA, he argued that he had the inalienable right, as an adult American, to earn a living to support his mother and his nine brothers and sisters.

hi-res-1719433_crop_exact.jpg

He sued to try to make himself eligible for the 2004 draft. U.S. District Court Judge Shira A. Scheindlin ruled in Clarett's favor on Feb. 5, 2004, agreeing that the NFL rule violated antitrust laws.

He was blacklisted for his lawsuit and they terrorized him, resulting in his incarceration.

They need to go after the NBA/NFL that for many years required you to be 21 than a lawsuit made it 18 than later it was raised to 19, they were colluding. Another fraud scheme was using these inflated pay of a few players to get you to accept no pay. It is common tactic in the private sector such as auto workers. This person is making $100 per hour, if you start out at $7.25, one day you will make this money.

That day will never come for 99% of you. It is a lot more nuanced and complicated, once they lowered the age to the professional leagues sucking the talent away, it forced the NCAA to compete free market.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am dealing with this form of slavery now, this is why you hear me crying about being held. I would rather setup shop somewhere else than waste my time in court which I should not be doing in 2024.

These fools are human trafficking my ass, I am about to start dropping bodies.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Forced Labor
Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 1589
(a)Whoever knowingly provides or obtains the labor or services of a person by any one of, or by any combination of, the following means—
(1)by means of force, threats of force, physical restraint, or threats of physical restraint to that person or another person;

(2)by means of serious harm or threats of serious harm to that person or another person;

(3)by means of the abuse or threatened abuse of law or legal process; or

(4)by means of any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause the person to believe that, if that person did not perform such labor or services, that person or another person would suffer serious harm or physical restraint,

shall be punished as provided under subsection (d).

-1x-1.jpg

The NCAA was dangerously close to being investigated for Forced Labor/Human Trafficking. Lowering the age to enter the NBA/NFL, starving the beast of talent over time, eventually caused them to come to terms.

Example #1

You get a full ride scholarship to a school making millions for athletic opportunities. That money is funneled to the school inflating salaries of administrators/faculty. You demand to be paid seeing this unfair relationship, the school threatens to take away your scholarship and uses physical violence. They also threaten to blacklist you with other schools and the professional leagues.

This is Forced Labor/Slavery...

It is the same thing I am doing, leaving the country, setting up shop somwhere else, starving the beast; they will stop this nonsense.

Last edited:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Pearl Clutching Aside..... They Been Paying for Players!!!!! :hithead:The Only People Who Should be Mad Are All Those About to be Outta Work Bag Men :lol2:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Human Trafficking/Forced Labor/Slavery

You ask for a raise, after seeing record breaking profits, the company terminates you and blacklist from ever working again. They let it be known to your coworkers that this is what happened to you.

You decide to form a Union and the company instead of making a compelling case threatens you with violence. They install covert surveillance to further terrorize you from engaging in a protected right.

You develop intellectual property and threats of violence are used against you. Again, covert surveillance is installed to harass and monitor your activity. Vehicles are used to chase you around. Staged car accident that nearly kill you are set up.

We need to pursue the criminal aspect to these labor disputes. The reason our ancestors worked for nothing was the threat of violence. It may become more of an issue as the demographics change, and these criminal statues may be needed.

Last edited: