Cold Shower Benefits

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I've been reading how beneficial it is to take cold showers for weight loss, improves circulation, strengthens immunity, increases testosterone, increases energy and well being.

Past week now I've been showering, starting off hot water, then rinsing off and staying in the coldest water for about 5-10 min or so. You really do feel great when you get out, and your body acclimates to it. Try it and share your experience.

And here's a badd chick talking about it as well...

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I couldn't take her strong NY accent for the full two minutes, but her breasts were magnificent.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So if I'm depressed and start taking cold showers I'm going to feel better huh? Alot of bullshit and placebos being mentioned, not that cold showers aren't beneficial but she is over exaggerating the benefits

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I need a cold shower after watching her them titties bouncing all over the place. Shit...she got my shit on Blue Steel right now.

NinjaspiT

Rising Star
Registered
yeahp this and using those scrub brushes is very good for the skin. If you cant take the cold water,let it wet your feet and heart the most...
think about it...before the invention of showers...we didnt use HOT water.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a try this shit. I tore my knee up real bad play basketball with my som and I did cold therapy for rehab and that shit works. had surgery 6 months ago. Ima workout fiend now and I need all the recovery strategies that work. If cold theray is good enough for pro athletes it is good enough for me. this is a big step for me because as a kid my family didn't have indoor plumbing, and I had to take cold showers out in public in full view of everybody and I hated that shit. I'm all in, I'll let you know how it goes.

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this makes a lot of sense to me, two big titties one on the left and one on the right, yep... science wins again!

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, cold shower with my dick in between them titties as she sucks it with those DSLs she got...:yes::dance::D

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just saw the youtube video & read the link posted by Mixd (thx mane). Forget about the youtube titties, her lips & my dick should meet. Pretty girl w that east coast accent. sexy. But seriously, kats should stop using science to dismiss everything they are skeptical about. Cold therapy is proven by science, and is the cutting edge technology used by pro athelete u admire.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
who the fuck is even listening to her? also fuck a cold shower that shit feels bad.

There have been times when I had to take a cold one. Like when the fucking lightbill wasn't paid on time! :angry: They do help with inflammation too though.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
cold thermogenesis. Read about that in The 4 Hour Body a while ago.
I tried it before....but I dont cosign all the shit ol girl talking about in that video.
Mainly because most of it hasnt been proven.

as for the weight lost...well you burn calorie/fat via VIOLENT shivering.
when your muscles tense and relax over and over again in order to warm your body....they say it activates "brown fat" (the fat-burning fat tissue in your body) for fuel. shivering can burn up to 400 calories per hour? ...so they say.

Like I said..i did it for a while......but id rather just stick to my stationary bike and jumping rope.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fat mutherfucker just go to the damn gym :lol: I had to take cold showers when I was living with a homie a few years ago, and I felt like shit daily :lol: sitting in a cold tub is a completely different story, but I guarantee few enough people workout hard enough in the gym to be sitting in a cold tub after a workout :lol:

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hot water dilates blood vessels, decreases workload on the heart. Cold vasoconstricts increases word load of heart decreases perfusion to extremities. Fuck that cold water!

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Ain't trying to thread jack OP but this bitch is nice...

54uc3.jpg

vynqjk.jpg

vfjskx.jpg

:yes::yes::yes:

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
Letting a nigga suck on them titties would cure half that shit she said. Or at least cause a motherfucker to not give a fuck about suffering from it.

3 Times

Star
Registered
Been doing this for years now. So much so that I can no longer go back to just hot water, it doesn't feel right anymore. The cold water gives me an energy boost, it makes my skin tighter (hot water opens pores, cold water closes them). Hot water also brings the blood closer to the skin and the cold water moves it closer towards organs, creating more circulation. The cold water also traps the hot water in my pores creating a moisture on my skin that allows me to avoid needing any lotion.

PLEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love her energy....

And by energy, I mean Titties!!

:lol::lol: I was already laughin my ass off thinkin back to the Bill Murray cold shower scene in Groundhog Day (cause his response is how that shit feels), but that energy/titties shit damn near killed me. 100 :lol::lol: