Clinton: "There were two or three years there where the movement went a little bit too far toward Stokely but, in the end, John Lewis prevailed."

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Bill needs to sit his old ass down. And everyone making that shit he said political should too. Many black people also feel that way. I personally like the ideas of both black leaders. Protest peacefully but sometimes we gotta tear shit up for change.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Look at all these ADOS defending a Black Immigrant icon from the fuckery of a powerful WS. But ADOS hates Black Immigrants right? :idea:

Meanwhile the BGOL Democratic anti ADOS crew dare not speak against a powerful white man in their party.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
@Mr. Met look at this bastard defending Stokely.

Time of Yvette’s tweet:

4-F0454-AC-CA4-E-4-F91-B713-0-B612075-F5-FC.jpg

Time of the Homo Mack’s tweet:

23-E929-D4-7-FFB-4-F18-80-BD-A871-D1653-D37.jpg

This tweet is empty.

Mechee said it best, this bitch nigga just finds the right lane and runs with it.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Clinton’s comments confirms that the Black Power Movement was more effective than what they want us to believe.

If you notice, every time Black folks go into “Civil Disturbance Mode”, they alway gotta bring up MLK and others from the Civil Rights Movement and run that line “This is not what they protested for”.

They say it to try and calm us down. As soon as we calm down and go home, it’s business as usual and they put MLK back on the shelf and forget about him until the next time we go into “Civil Disturbance Mode”.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Didn't see this topic

Pissed me off when I heard him say it during the funeral.

Bill Clinton revealed who he was with his policies and he did when Obama was running against his wife, so people shouldn't be surprised

Fuck him and his wife