Clarence Thomas is tired of you niggas talking about racism!!! It's wearing him down!!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Not clickin no damn link...stop being lazy doc !!!

I'll just look at ur sig....while I cuss you out !!!!:cool::hmm:

mchammertoeeesss

Rising Star
Registered
output_B8ZJMa.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said in a rare public appearance Thursday he’s exhausted with how everyone seems to consider themselves a victim these days.

“At some point, we’re going to be fatigued with everybody being the victim,” Thomas, the second African American to serve on the Supreme Court, said during an on-stage interview at the Library of Congress in Washington.

Thomas, a conservative appointed to the bench in 1990 by President George H.W. Bush, recalled recently being with a young black woman in Kansas who told him, “I’m really tired of having to play the role of being black. I just want to go to school.”

“I just get worn down,” Thomas said.

The justice said his grandfather had a tough life but never considered himself a victim.

ANOTHER FEDERAL APPEALS COURT STRIKES DOWN TRUMP 'TRAVEL BAN'

“When I was a kid, there were tons of people who were in really bad circumstances,” Thomas said. “My grandfather would not let us wallow in that.”

Thomas added: “He’s my hero. He’s the single greatest human being I’ve ever met. With nine months of education. But he never saw himself as a victim.”

The Daily Caller first drew attention to Thomas’ remarks on victimhood.

During his remarks, Thomas – who faced a bruising confirmation battle when appointed to the high court – lamented the confirmation process for judges, saying it may cause good people to forgo serving. Thomas’s nomination was nearly derailed after facing accusations from a former assistant, Anita Hill, that he sexually harassed her. Thomas denied the allegations.

“I don’t think the process is what it ought to be,” Thomas said. “I think that these are serious jobs, and they should be serious. I don’t think they should become spectacles.”

Thomas said he was confirmed five times in ten years for judicial roles and “it got increasingly worse.”

“This is not the Roman Colosseum,” he said. “We’re not gladiators. And I think we’re going to lose some of our best people who choose not to go through the ordeal. They don’t want to have to fight the lion in order to be a judge or to be in government. And I think it’s our own fault for allowing this to happen.”

Alex Pappas is a politics reporter at FoxNews.com. Follow him on Twitter at @AlexPappas.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Don't want to give Fox News anymore traffic.

Aint that the truth.. Every click in like putting dollars in their account!! Thats the reason they put up fucked stories, so the people will keep clicking on the link!! Anyway, avoid the media and the people on the tel lie vision as much as possible.. And who gives a fuck what the sellout c thomas has to say anyway, stop letting these people fuck with your emotions!!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sometimes wonder how he feels knowing that he is almost UNIVERSALLY despised by his own people. (That is, if he ever even considered Blacks to be "his" people).
He must hate himself on some level because he has done nothing but be a disruptive element to the country in general and to Blacks in particular. :smh:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One thing that hasn't change throughout all these years in this country is you still have field negros and house negros. Those house niggas put on blinders when it comes to pleasing his white massa and that's exactly what that coon ass nigga CT is and will always be til the day he dies. Black folks went through hell for him to be in the position that he is in and this is how he pays then back. So fuck that coon ass bitch ass fool. Honestly you guys shouldn't even post shit he says, his words mean absolutely nothing here.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sometimes wonder how he feels knowing that he is almost UNIVERSALLY despised by his own people. (That is, if he ever even considered Blacks to be "his" people).
He must hate himself on some level because he has done nothing but be a disruptive element to the country in general and to Blacks in particular. :smh:

and hes almost always on the wrong side of history pertaining to what black folk generally stand for, i mean at some point u have to ask urself some tough questions as to why it seems everytime u take a stance, its almost opposite to what the generality of black folks want, u must at somepoint self reflect and ask "maybe im not seein this the right way",
for me, anytime i take a stance that seems to or could be co-opted to align with the majority of conservative white folks or when white people that can easily take my stance to advance white supremacy agenda i normally take a step back and reevaluate it even if its just the most basic innocent stance, i never wanna be in a position where racist can use my innocent words or actions to harm and disenfranchise balck folx

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One thing that hasn't change throughout all these years in this country is you still have field negros and house negros. Those house niggas put on blinders when it comes to pleasing his white massa and that's exactly what that coon ass nigga CT is and will always be til the day he dies. Black folks went through hell for him to be in the position that he is in and this is how he pays then back. So fuck that coon ass bitch ass fool. Honestly you guys shouldn't even post shit he says, his words mean absolutely nothing here.

A very dumb generalization you heard somewhere and repeat....

It wasnt house niggas who Harriet tub Tubman threatened to shoot.....

And it wasnt house niggas who told on Nat...

That myth you repeating was just a ploy crakkas used to cause division.....

And it has,worked from then to now

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's deluded himself into thinking one day blacks will come to believe he's been correct all theses years. Guarantee when he dies his pall bearers will be well represented by white people. They may even out number the coons carrying this self-hating Kneegro's casket. :hmm:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A nt house niggas who told on Nat...

That myth you repeating was just a ploy crakkas used to cause division.....

And it has,worked from then to now

Don't insult my intelligence bruh because you happen to disagree with what I said. If you choose to believe that all black folks were on the same page and that some didn't sell their own out like Justice Thomas has, then have at it bruh and believe that. Coons been around for a long ass time, they were around during slavery and they are alive and around in 2018 and Justice Thomas is a prime example of one coon ass nigga today.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's deluded himself into thinking one day blacks will come to believe he's been correct all theses years. Guarantee when he dies his pall bearers will be well represented by white people. They may even out number the coons carrying this self-hating Kneegro's casket. :hmm:

Indeed.
What's sadder still is the fact that when Thomas dies, his legacy will primarily be his sexual harassment controversy, pandering to White Conservative issues and shitting on Black people and minorities. Unlike the late (and generally well recieved) Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, this man will probably NEVER:
- Have a school, a boulevard, a library or public social center named after him in the Black Community.
- Be remembered for his legal stances to improve or better life for Black people in America.
- Be positively remembered for his legal stances for women.
- Be well loved by anyone he should have inspired. (Blacks, minorities etc...)
:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
Thomas said a whole lot of nothing.
He should just change his panties and keep it moving.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't insult my intelligence bruh because you happen to disagree with what I said. If you choose to believe that all black folks were on the same page and that some didn't sell their own out like Justice Thomas has, then have at it bruh and believe that. Coons been around for a long ass time, they were around during slavery and they are alive and around in 2018 and Justice Thomas is a prime example of one coon ass nigga today.

No wonder you spread misinformation,,,,your reading skills are limited so it's no wonder you are influenced by bullshit.

Nowhere did I say all black folks were on the same page.

Nor did I say that some didn't sell out others.

What I did say was it was not limited to the simplistic view that field versus house determined those who did the heroic and those who did the selling out.

To put it where the goats can get it.

There were just as many slaves in the field who turned on their own as there were slaves in the house that turned.

And there were just as many slaves in the house that not only assisted in escapes and revolts as slaves in the field.

So stop repeating that trick-knowledge fed to separate house and field because they were both fukkn slaves

And stop using coon, the word has lost all meaning because those who can't make a coherent point have overused the fukkn word.

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
in one sense thomas is correct.

n-words have been flapping their chapped, plated lips ever since the so-called emancipation so-called proclamation.

quit talking about shit and let's have some 'positive' physical action.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered

n-words have been flapping their chapped, plated lips ever since the so-called emancipation so-called proclamation.

Enjoy your vacation. :hmm:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ummm,
I'm pretty sure every Black person in America is waiting on YOU to strike the 1st major blow against said people and publically claim full responsibility.... :dunno:
(Please be kind enough to include your full name, address, telephone # and email address).

Lead on "Eric Killmonger"... :rolleyes: