- Channel/Platform: TrillerTV (PPV).
- Fight Date: April 25, 2026.
- Event: XRumble Fighting Championships.
- Fight Time 10:45pm est
looks in great shape

She used to be fine. She looks crazy as hell now with the face tats and snaggle tooth.Can't lie she look good
She slowly going back to fine, looks a lot betterShe used to be fine. She looks crazy as hell now with the face tats and snaggle tooth.
will be catching a live view on T-T....![]()
Yeah.... I might watch. Bitch is crazy and looks like she can actually fight!I wouldn't mind watching
I seriously don't understand how y'all keep up and are interested in this bullshit.This work for yall, if you wanna watch it on TikTok live
Saw someone had a lank on Twitch, looking for it

gott dammit im just getting in i missed it...I seriously don't understand how y'all keep up and are interested in this bullshit.
![]()
With that said, thanks for the link and I yelled when Chrisean knocked her down!![]()

Thank you. I was like damn they really feeling this hood booger. Hard pass bro lolNo matter what does does. She fucked with blueface. She'll always look musty and dusty to me.
Right, boxing, wrestling ( maybe not have enough discipline to act/semifight) or mma should have been the route a long time ago given her behavior of fighting on reality shows.She was an athlete tho