MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Chris Wallace waiting to get coronavirus test after moderating debate
By Lia Eustachewich
October 2, 2020 | 2:10pm | Updated

Chris Wallace waiting to get coronavirus test after moderating debate

Close

Sign up for our special edition newsletter to get updates on the 2020 presidential election and more.
MORE ON:
CHRIS WALLACE
Moderator Chris Wallace delivers post mortem on Trump-Biden debate

Moderator Chris Wallace opens up about presidential debate

Trevor Noah recaps presidential debate: 'This is not good for the nation'

Trump trashes Joe Biden and Chris Wallace after bitter debate

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said he’s waiting to be tested for coronavirus until Monday to avoid getting a false negative, noting the virus’ four- to five-day incubation period.
Wallace, the moderator of the first presidential debate Tuesday night, said President Trump’s COVID-19 diagnosis “raises some questions about the timeline” of whether the commander-in-chief was sick at the Ohio event.
“My doctor is telling me I shouldn’t get a test today because it takes five days for the virus to load up enough and that I could have a test but it might as well be a false negative,” Wallace said Friday afternoon on Fox News.
“The significance of that to me is, if the president had a test yesterday and had tested positive, then I think he had the coronavirus during the debate.”
Noting that he’s part of a “uniquely vulnerable circle” as one of three maskless people on the debate stage, Wallace, 72, said he’ll be undergoing a coronavirus test on Monday.
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, meanwhile, said on Friday that he and Jill Biden had tested negative.
Enlarge ImageChris Wallace moderates the first debate between President Trump and Democratic candidate Joe Biden.Olivier Douliery/Pool via Getty Images
Trump announced he and first lady Melania Trump were COVID-19-positive just after midnight Friday. The two are suffering mild symptoms.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Chris Wallace LOSES IT on Trump adviser as feud erupts on air
1f525.png
BREAKING: Fox News’ Chris Wallace just LOST IT on a Trump adviser as a feud erupted on air.
1f525.png

To demand McConnell suspend Supreme Court confirmation proceedings until all senators test negative, sign here
1f449.png
http://odaction.com/btc-negscotus

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump could take a shit on the Resolute Desk and suck ass Steve Cortes would defend him. :mad:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The timing of all of this suggests that Orange Man put everyone at risk, including his own family, perhaps, trying to improve his flailing poll numbers ???

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Flash: Majority says Trump wasn't taking proper coronavirus precautions
The survey was conducted prior to the announcement that Trump would be taken to the hospital.

Following President Donald Trump’s announcement that he and first lady Melania Trump contracted the coronavirus, a POLITICO/Morning Consult flash poll found that 6 in 10 voters believe the president did not take the proper precautions to protect himself from infection.

Though Covid-19 is highly transmissible, and anyone can contract the virus even if they are careful, the president has held numerous campaign rallies where social distancing is not practiced — and as recently as Tuesday mocked his political opponent [Joe Biden] for being diligent about wearing a face covering.